zara4u thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

After watching a few episodes this week i think bhoomi is one hell of an actress! she can portray both negative and postive characters and makes them look realistic! her scene with eklavya was really touching today and the scenes with karan are always excellent! her negative side towards tulsi is always potrayed really good as well. so i have come to the conclusion she is a better actress than kt in the serial! thats my opinion any ways!πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mini_nee thumbnail
yaa agree with u so was mind blowing in todays epi....first time i really liked her & felt bad for her
yeahh
i think shes fab
lol
and i also think
shes really pretty πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
pragatis_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i totally agree she is the best n that was her 1st ever role n she made a good actress out of herself 1 day she is going 2 go far n plus negative acting is harder than positve acting πŸ˜‰
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I totally agree! Reshmi is a very talented actress....being able to play positive and negative sides of a character isn't easy, but she does it very convincingly. She is one of my favourite actresses in Kyunki! 😊
xoxramxox thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i always thought she was better then KT in every way.. beauty n acting ! wht say ?
neharika thumbnail
yeah reshmi is way better than kt in both departament which are looks and acting...and acting is like new for both of them so like you can see the difference on who is better and which is obvious that it's reshmi...she is a really good actress with all the facial expressions and how she acts her character bhumi is really realistic and good! on top of that she is very pretty too...so ye
drakeshire thumbnail
Best in Kyuki
better then kt
dishu thumbnail
yeps she is a gr8 actressπŸ˜ƒ
she was really gud yesterday..i loved her acting😊

Edited by dishu - 17 years ago
spnmht thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail