Devika is back

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 6 months ago

to do what I have no clue…Rupali just went live for a few minutes to give us the news…

Perhaps this time they will actually go ahead with the leap….accha hai we all need some freshness after this stinky track….

Devika should be the one to inform Anupamaa that Anuj is with another girl…I think MD will convince Anuj that Anupamaa’s heppiness lies with the Shahs and Anuj, the dhakkan will let go of his 26 saal ka pyaar for ‘meri Anu’ ki khushi…. 

Toh because Anupamaa ka account balance is low she will rekindle the relationship with Anuj to replenish her fast depleting wealth that the shameless Shahs spend without an ounce of remorse… 

The baharwala will again be the bakra who loves getting halaled…Guess they needed the time lapse to fast forward to navratri 5 years later….Anuj will bump into maa at some garba pandaal…. anything for celebrating phunctions yaasmiley37 

Barkha and Toshu have already posted pictures of them dressed for some occasion

Edited by hinz - 6 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

To bash Anooj for daring to hurt her bechari, nazook dost once again that’s what! 

Since a leap is happening can we petition for one of the old hags to maybe die..

Ps: Can’t wait to see Devi-Ka’s reaction to her sanskari’s saheli romancing with her toxic Ex who she despises..

Edited by Criticiser - 6 months ago
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think it will be revealed that Devika has been in love with Anuj for last 26 years, but never expressed it to him, as she also considered him her love guru and decided to follow his footsteps.. But now seeing MaAn relationship go nowhere and Anupama always stuck with never-ending Shah issues, she will decide to go ahead and try her hand in stealing Anuj.. MD will help her in that.. Eternally Majboor can give in.... Parallelly Anupama can feel elated and grab the opportunity with both hands and conspire to throw Kavya out of Mishter Shah's life, who is anyway bored with her and his own life.... Toh at this point of time unko koi bhi chalegi.... Then she can declare herself as the queen of Shah Palace..  This way in a single blow all the remaining characters can be killed and the already killed characters can be killed again.. Show can end and viewers can retire peacefully along with its actors... smiley27

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

To bash Anooj for daring to hurt her bechari, nazook dost once again that’s what! 

💯 

Wish the show would focus more on Barkha than Devika smiley24

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Please no Devika - Anuj 🙏. MaAn bhi bahut mushkil se jhela hai without fainting like Vanraj.

InsaneDivine thumbnail

Since a leap is happening can we petition for one of the old hags to maybe die..

Young hags bhi tapak jayen toh kya farq padega... Woh kaun se better hain.. smiley36

InsaneDivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snowfally

Please no Devika - Anuj 🙏. MaAn bhi bahut mushkil se jhela hai without fainting like Vanraj.

Kaun sa mujhse puch ke script likhenge yeh log... smiley37 smiley37 My scripts never come true...smiley36

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Ps: Can’t wait to see Devi-Ka’s reaction to her sanskari’s saheli romancing with her toxic Ex who she despises..

Yes, she will definitely criticise the simp but can she please keep the decibel levels down this tame

@bold, it'll be such a relief but unfortunately you just have to glance at the show which never ends to realise that some characters also never end aka they are immortal and defy age

PS: All past is forgotten. Vanar is Acche Pita and that's it. Rather, TamaShahis would listen to your plea and give one more coat of whitewash to him this tame through the medium of DeviLka's shouting and lectures smiley37

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don't watch the show but didn't Devika have a kid (s)? Where are they?

Also will she come as widow as the actor playing her husband has passed

Edited by silvermoonlight - 6 months ago
Musketeer_95 thumbnail

So should I order my noise cancelling headphones? This actor screams a lot in high pitchsmiley36