Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: minakrish

I'm good. How are you?smiley4

IF has definitely changed but for the better. Unfortunately the QH Forum has very few active members but there are still people here unlike other old shows where the forum has been closed due to zero activity.

You should definitely write if you want. I am also planning to start writing again but I'm currently working on a couple of other stories that I need to finish before I start my AsYa one.

Ohhh...ok ok...I am really happy that there are at least a couple of old faces here...and I am indeed planning to continue my stories...at least for the memories I had with this forum...smiley27

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Aishwarya--

Ohhh...ok ok...I am really happy that there are at least a couple of old faces here...and I am indeed planning to continue my stories...at least for the memories I had with this forum...smiley27

Yay! I'm happy that we are increasing the forum activity. Go on and write. I'm looking forward to it. Also, since you're back... do head over to the new QH Banner Contest voting round and vote for 2 of your favorite banners.

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Ohh...sure!! I am definitely gonna continue my stories...And I need some help too...all my stories are locked now...any option to reopen them? Or should I repost them all again? I am back to the forum after 5 years and I feel like an alien here. smiley36

Mrina di khud hi kar dengi unlock🤪

Edited by melodyofflowers - 7 months ago
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakrish

PM me the links and I'll unlock them for you.smiley31

Ohhh!! Thank you so much!! smiley31 And are Banner Shops still active in the Fan Fiction Forum? Sorry...I will be nagging you with so many doubts...I really need to catch up with a lot! smiley6

--Aishwarya-- thumbnail

So, let's get this forum back in action, and I will be meeting you all soon with AsYalicious updates!! Feels back home! smiley31smiley27

minakrish thumbnail

Ohhh!! Thank you so much!! smiley31 And are Banner Shops still active in the Fan Fiction Forum? Sorry...I will be nagging you with so many doubts...I really need to catch up with a lot! smiley6

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5336429

This is the Book Cover Shop!smiley9

--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
lilysparkles thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hey! Aishwarya. I've read your works and I'm genuinely happy to see you. I hope your write something soon. Don't forget to tag me 🤍

--Aishwarya-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lilysparkles

Hey! Aishwarya. I've read your works and I'm genuinely happy to see you. I hope your write something soon. Don't forget to tag me 🤍

Hey...hi!! So nice to see your comment! Yeah...I am definitely writing again...and I will tag you for sure! smiley1

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

So, let's get this forum back in action, and I will be meeting you all soon with AsYalicious updates!! Feels back home! smiley31smiley27

Same here Aish 😘