Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Ambajee

Are u seeing all the gossip bhaiya news articles on supposed gen4 actors? smiley37smiley37 Aisa lagta hai, sab opposite direction mein bhaag rahe hai..some prefer BB house to DKP house smiley37

B489D184-2322-4D7A-8752-B6AC0DD96B1C.jpeg

Seriously each article has a different actor and then the actor comes with a statement “it’s not true I’m not doing yrkkh” sounds like they all think doing Yrkkh is a crime and denying it coz they know signing the show is a headache  who wants to be bakra smiley36

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

mrs sharma jo uske kuch supporters bacche hai unko bhi bhaga degi aise karke. Ek din bolthi hai main apne bacche ka maa baap hun. Agle din baccho ko abort karthi hai 😂

Everyone who fought or rooted for Akshara ji are like

For anyone who can't hindi translation is  chhal chhal hua hai mere sath..i have been cheatedsmiley37EblXbVMVAAIdbss.jpg

Edited by Neerasi29 - 7 months ago
--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha5785

I vote for rakhi Sawant as gen4 fl🤚🤚

Atleast entertainment to milega

I love Rakhi Sawant she is full on entertainment but her reaction would be this if she signs the show 

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 7 months ago
Nehaha57 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

I love Rakhi Sawant she is full on entertainment but her reaction would be this if she signs the show 

She herself will troll her mom akshusmiley39

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

mrs sharma jo uske kuch supporters bacche hai unko bhi bhaga degi aise karke. Ek din bolthi hai main apne bacche ka maa baap hun. Agle din baccho ko abort karthi hai 😂

It’s typical Akshara she can’t stick to her own decisions she herself is confused what she wants..this is why most can’t relate to the female lead and find Arohi lot more relatable!smiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

rakhi sawant be like aila competition 😂

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha5785

She herself will troll her mom akshusmiley39

Actually it will be fun if she is Navri, Nav and Akshara’s daughter..she won’t sing praises of anyone in the show instead she will break the fourth wall and say “kaisi show hai yeh sab ne cheating kiya mere saath..this is not what I signed up for..”

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 7 months ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara (Gen 3)

Raat ko ak nikalti hai fatherji dhundne kyuki images (7).jpeg

Hospital wali nurse seeing ak images (5).jpg

Me to ak ka drama 

images (6).jpg

Jis tarah se DKP aj har direction me gaali kha ra hai..they will be likesmiley37 pehle Abhi FD se fir Abhira FD se Fir Nav FD se..ab sab milke de re hai smiley37

f1ff11dd23da4b27ae0e56493490d8df.jpg

Edited by Neerasi29 - 7 months ago
JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

And I want Mika singh to be the ML.

We might get some intense romance in gen 4. 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by JustaFan13 - 7 months ago