Will trp be affected by such replacement?

Poll

Will trp be affected by such replacement?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

With Shezada and Pratiksha being replaced and having seen such smiley11 pics from sets...

I don't know how to react, even new actors have been promoting RuhMaan, clearly that's from PH too... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don't think replacements will affect the trp. But if the new pics are anything to go by, they are surely messing up the storyline. And that will definitely affect trp. However, this show has seen worse times than this and makers have always managed to pull it up and place it back on top. So for now, I'll trust the makers that they know what they are doing.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Those who watch it , watch it anyways. 

Titli_Butterfly thumbnail

No idea, i don't care. Just want Popcorn drama.

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No effect on TRP. Loyal viewers gonna watch, Abhira fans gonna watch, online fans gonna come back when the new Armaan and Abhira love phase starts. And if that flops, we'll get a new male lead. It's a win-win, so no, no effect on TRP in my opinion. Let's not forget, the show started with a 1.4 TRP in this generation where people were rejecting Shez as Armaan, bashing him and the whole cast. But they managed to pull it off. So RS and cast ,can do it again if the storyline is good.

Edited by Randomlurker - 1 months ago
CottonCandyy thumbnail

No, I don’t think replacements will hurt the show , it has in fact brought a lot of attention to the show amidst IPL hype but if they keep going in stupid circles and not move forward with the story then yes! Trps may  show a bit more drop 

Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think it's other way around. Trp caused replacementsmiley37

Shubh23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I don't know,  neither do I care anymore. 

DPK will either ways mess up the storyline at some point just like he did for Gen 3.

Should have learnt my lesson. Hence, not going to watch anymore, before I get more attached.

Wontshowmyname thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

With Shezada and Pratiksha being replaced and having seen such smiley11 pics from sets...

I don't know how to react, even new actors have been promoting RuhMaan, clearly that's from PH too... 

People don't care for replacements in ITV if the story is full of drama. But I think if they show Jeth bhabhi married and all lusty then people will soon lose interest in the show and quit. 

RS can't pull off an ekta style story. She mostly(not always) keeps the negative character as negative and gives the positive side many winning moments. She mostly doesn't whitewash negative characters all of a sudden. 

Rishta as far as I remember has never had an OG komolika types vamp. People want to see good winning after struggles and if lusty Jeth bhabhi are whitewashed then there is no redemption whatsoever for this show and it will definitely be shut down by the end of the year. 

Even bkas and tere shehar main from the same ph was shut down cos the viewers weren't interested in watching extreme negativity and immoral pairings respectively. Let's see how they handle the story here.

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i think story will be imli copy 

earlier it was ghum 

but now due to sudden drama rift yesterday 

the storyline will also change