Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

That was nice☝🏻. The duo should do a romcom together. Katrina was good in marathi dialogue delivery. 

I also think it has to do her equation with the actor. She has good rapport with Ranveer, if they do a movie with a song (if its a dance song), i think katrina will match Ranveer his energy. She should do more different movies with good script. Kind of tired her focusing on sequel movies.

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

I also think it has to do her equation with the actor. She has good rapport with Ranveer, if they do a movie with a song (if its a dance song), i think katrina will match Ranveer his energy. She should do more different movies with good script. Kind of tired her focusing on sequel movies.

I could see good chemistry smiley9between them and hope they do a rom com together. Katrina already dances well and Ranveer matched her. 👏🏻

Katrina should now focus on good scripts and dialogue delivery. 

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Why didn't they work together till date???

There was no need ...and no wish to do so...and that's absolutely fine to me.

(there are already too many forced pairing, imo...)

Fresh pairing hoga 

kab tak salman - Katrina, Deepika - ranveer/srk, Alia ranveer/ranbir ko hi dekhenge

smiley24

Edited by PardesiBabu - 6 months ago
MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Waah waise to fir Anushka should not have worked with Ranbir too given he and Kat had a history.

I feel it’s just luck that they did not get to star together.But I would be more excited to see their off screen chemistry.They would be very adorable I feel.smiley27

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I watched a recent interview of Katrina with Sid and she said she would look good with Ranveer. I was just thinking oh oh, when Kat wanted to work with rk is when dp was in a relationship with him. I never seen Kat saying she wanted to work with rs before but now that rs is with dp, she said she want to work with rs. when kat worked with rk is when dp rk broke up so maybe history will repeat if they work together. I actually would be happy to see them working together. someone mentioned anuskha or dp might have problem with rs kat working, why anuskha would have problem with that? Anuskha worked with rs after they broke up too. 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Katrina's just a bit too poker-faced for him. Unless it's an item number or a cameo, they might seem like an odd pair. 

I'd love to see Kareena with him in a solid movie, maybe something directed by Shoojit Sarkar

I think Kareena dropped out of SLB movie because she didn’t want to be paired with rs. She didn’t want to do kissing scenes or love making scenes with him. I don’t blame Kareena at all. I actually liked Kareena for that. But of course after SLB movies rs dp became a hit, she started to take pictures with rs which is hypocritical. Rs would look odd with Kat but I like to see that disasters pairing lol