Frequent Posters

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

Anushka is friend of Katrina

Ranveer broke up with Anushka

So her friend, Katrina has not worked with Ranveer smiley24

Not at all, Ranveer and Anushka both worked together and even had sexy scenes after they broke up so it clearly wasn’t an issue. And Anushka and Katrina are friendly buy bot close friends. They just didn’t get the right opportunity.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Lol, aise toh BW mein koi kabhi ek doosre ke saath kaam nahi karega(at some point in the future)smiley39

Ig they never crossed paths professionally (except Suryavanshi) and tbh, I feel as a couple onscreen they won't look good.

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

They worked in Suryavanshi as bhabhi devar- as in Simmba was calling her voini (bhabhiji in marathi)with respect because she was the wife of his senior.

Edited by 1t1svat1t1s - 6 months ago
FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Katrina's just a bit too poker-faced for him. Unless it's an item number or a cameo, they might seem like an odd pair. 

I'd love to see Kareena with him in a solid movie, maybe something directed by Shoojit Sarkar

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I feel like they would’ve look hot together. Ranveer’s caramel body with milky Kat smiley42oh what a dessert they’d be. Can you imagine the dancing synergy too? 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Katrina's just a bit too poker-faced for him. Unless it's an item number or a cameo, they might seem like an odd pair. 

I'd love to see Kareena with him in a solid movie, maybe something directed by Shoojit Sarkar

Now him and Kareena would make an interesting pair I believe. 

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I feel like they would’ve look hot together. Ranveer’s caramel body with milky Kat smiley42oh what a dessert they’d be. Can you imagine the dancing synergy too? 

Movie na sahi ek dance number toh hona chahiye dono kasmiley41

JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Now him and Kareena would make an interesting pair I believe. 

I'm completely convinced that they would have explosive chemistry. I can just feel it. SLB, when he cast them together in RL, said as much. I want to believe him, I want to see it happen.

I think he and Kat would be very interesting as well. It would depend on the characters they play but it would be intriguing. Lots of potential for chemistry. I could see her opposite him as Don, for example.

Ranveer has been stuck with the same rotation of actresses he's already worked with. Directors need to step it up and explore Katrina and Kareena already.

Edited by JeanieBeanie - 6 months ago
1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

Originally posted by: JeanieBeanie

I'm completely convinced that they would have explosive chemistry. I can just feel it. SLB, when he cast them together in RL, said as much. I want to believe him, I want to see it happen.

I think he and Kat would be interesting as well. It would largely depend on the characters they play but it would be intriguing. I could see her opposite him as Don, for example.

Ranveer has been stuck with the same rotation of actresses he's already worked with. Directors need to step it up and explore Katrina and Kareena already.

It would be interesting to see him with Kangana too. Though not sure how that can ever happen. 😆

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: JeanieBeanie

I think he and Kat would be very interesting as well. It would depend on the characters they play but it would be intriguing. Lots of potential for chemistry. I could see her opposite him as Don, for example.

Agreed! I think Ranveer would also look very hot with Shraddha, Kiara and even less popular girls like Tripti

So much explosive chemistry just waiting to happen.