Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

Yeah. Needs a new stylist.

Originally posted by: Bekind

teens talkssmiley36 Srk Deepika may not want to be there but behaving professional. Even Aryan and Suhana can be better than themsmiley36

You don't have to agree with me and i don't have to agree with you. Let other members have their opinions toosmiley20

Did I stop you??? You quoted me FIRST.....I just replied.....am I supposed to keep quiet if I am quoted and I don't agree with them?

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Did I stop you??? You quoted me FIRST.....I just replied.....am I supposed to keep quiet if I am quoted and I don't agree with them?

Yikes. Calm down. Relax take a chill pill. Jeez take a break. I am not attacking you like you are. Life is not that serious.

Bekind thumbnail

Check page 2. this was my first response.

Deepika looking so elegant as always. Aliaa should hire a new stylist. While seated, Aliaa and Ranbir looks so bored and sleepy.

And then you quoted me. I never initiate to quote someone unless they have good humor to understand my post or i know they will respect my opinion. It is you who started to quote me. Rude and disrespectful. 

I would be too if I have to hear Modi speak..smiley12

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I never thought I'll say this, but Alia & Mr. Alia are the better looking people here

Another thing I never thought possible is to NOT look good in a suit, esp when you're tall and thin... And that hairdo smiley17

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

They didn't go to meet Mr. Modi, they went to the IOC event where he was the speaker, right?

So his presence bothers people so much (esp people of non Indian descent so worried about India) that it disgusts them that BW royalty has to breathe same air as him,  be in the same room and look at him? 

Yikes. Calm down. Relax take a chill pill. Jeez take a break. I am not attacking you like you are. Life is not that serious.

Lord......stop quoting me then....smiley29

Check page 2. this was my first response.

And then you quoted me. I never initiate to quote someone unless they have good humor to understand my post or i know they will respect my opinion. It is you who started to quote me. Rude and disrespectful. 

OK I am sorry.....I forgot I quoted you first ....sweet Jesus..smiley24

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

SRK again Modijee ki sharan main smiley37 and he has DP too this time smiley37 omg kya comedy chal rahi hai smiley37 waah waah smiley15smiley15smiley15smiley15

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

This is such a gorgeous picture smiley42

Have they changed the meaning? Of the word gorgeous ? 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 7 months ago