Kon Bol Raha tha yahan? 😤

Musketeer_95 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Who was saying that they want Malti devi back so that she will side with Anuj and reprimand Anupama for her misdeeds?? Who was that genius??? 

Just tell me quickly. I have my boxing gloves ready for you. Pakad ke peetungi tum sabko... smiley37smiley7

2minute silence for those who think devi g will ever suffer for her stupidity.. Anuj will forever be her slave even if she curses his foster parents . 

Ab to chahe Anuj ka baap, chacha, taya, mama mami, cousin koi bhi aaye sab devi g ki hi side lenge. I truly believe he deserves all this tbh. I have no sympathy for anyone in this stupid show. 

( Guys this is just a joke. Take it lightly . I am not gonna fight with anyone for a fictional show) 

Edited by Musketeer_95 - 6 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicalgirll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Musketeer_95

Who was saying that they want Malti devi back so that she will side with Anuj and reprimand Anupama for her misdeeds?? Who was that genius??? 

Just tell me quickly. I have my boxing gloves ready for you. Pakad ke peetungi tum sabko... smiley7

To aaj Anupama ko lecture to Diya tha aur. Kya uske pairo mein gir jayee ki mere bete ko chod ke mat jao

magicalgirll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Just tell me quickly. I have my boxing gloves ready for you. Pakad ke peetungi tum sabko... smiley7

Anupama aur Mister Shah ka affair dekhne se acha mein Anuj and Maalti devi ki bonding dekhu.

Musketeer_95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalgirll

To aaj Anupama ko lecture to Diya tha aur. Kya uske pairo mein gir jayee ki mere bete ko chod ke mat jao

Woah! Woah! 

Take it light buddy. It was just a joke.smiley36

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I had already said before that no character can go beyond AnuRaj.

Even if Mukku, Devika, GK kaka, or anyone else enters, they will only do Anupamaa bhakti

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Just tell me quickly. I have my boxing gloves ready for you. Pakad ke peetungi tum sabko... smiley37smiley7

2minute silence to those who think devi g will ever suffer for her stupidity.. Anuj will forever be her slave even if she curses his foster parents . 

Ab to chahe Anuj ka baap, chacha, taya, mama mami, cousin koi bhi aaye sab devi g ki hi side lenge. I truly believe he deserves all this tbh. I have no sympathy for anyone in this stupid show. 

( Guys this is just a joke. Take it lightly . I am not gonna fight with anyone for a fictional show) 

Yeah, didnt we see when Anuj's best friend came and started slapping him instead for not worshipping Anupama? People should learn, only Anupama and Vanraj will be worshipped, the two  actors and DKP dont care for audience or ratings or even sense, these two are the only things which matter to them, even TRPs dont matter too much to them. They will destroy all sense for their egos.

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I thought it was surprising is that she stood her ground, that Anuj is not responsible despite Anupama's "I understood u & ur son, so u understand me" justifications....  She still told Anuj that he is not responsible and even if Anupama doesn't understand or takes time, then too Anuj should not blame himself for what happened... We should be grateful for that... Isse zyada ki umeed karna paap hai, gunaah hai, 100 gunaah hai... hazaar gunaah hai...  smiley36

Anyway this this show is all about Shahs and their never ending problems and how Anupama solves them with her assistant Anuj... This show has never been about her journey or about second chances... So Anuj aur uski mummy kya sochte hain toh is completely irrelevant....  I read on IF that the next track is about Pakhi not being able to conceive...  Toh abhi yeh Samar ki death ka rona gaana khatam hoga toh Pakhi rona dhona shuru kar degi... We should get ready for some more lectures on what it means for an Orat to become a Maa... smiley36 Right now Anuj keeps going to Shah house to stalk Anupama, in the next track Shahs will start coming to Kapadia house to console Pakhi, jispar dukh ka pahar toot padega... The same house whose owner they threw out... smiley36

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: InsaneDivine

I thought it was surprising is that she stood her ground, that Anuj is not responsible despite Anupama's "I understood u & ur son, so u understand me" justifications....  She still told Anuj that he is not responsible and even if Anupama doesn't understand or takes time, then too Anuj should not blame himself for what happened... We should be grateful for that... Isse zyada ki umeed karna paap hai, gunaah hai, 100 gunaah hai... hazaar gunaah hai...  smiley36

Anyway this this show is all about Shahs and their never ending problems and how Anupama solves them with her assistant Anuj... This show has never been about her journey or about second chances... So Anuj aur uski mummy kya sochte hain toh is completely irrelevant....  I read on IF that the next track is about Pakhi not being able to conceive...  Toh abhi yeh Samar ki death ka rona gaana khatam hoga toh Pakhi rona dhona shuru kar degi... We should get ready for some more lectures on what it means for an Orat to become a Maa... smiley36 Right now Anuj keeps going to Shah house to stalk Anupama, in the next track Shahs will start coming to Kapadia house to console Pakhi, jispar dukh ka pahar toot padega... The same house whose owner they threw out... smiley36

My question is 

when did anupama understand anuj? 

She never understood him any time 

- when he told do not go to shah house every day 

- when he told take care of CA than cooking for shahs 

- when he said do not send CA with maya 

- when she gave 15 days challenge to maya 

- when she was busy dancing with shahs when anuj was crying for CA in depression 

When she understood malti devi? By getting off plane after US trip was arranged? 

Has she understood 6 year old CA? or 26 year old samar?  No never 

This woman only understand what suits her or people she loves rest all can go jump in well 

Edited by myviewprem - 6 months ago
ga1986 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I dunno how long Apara Mehta has signed up for this crapfest , but I’m sure after some time they’ll turn her into Manjari from Rishta  sorta Mother n law... to ruin  AK more n get more sympathy for Deviji 

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Didi ki kasam, Maine toh nahi kaha..mujhe toh pehle se hi maalum hai ki kaka ho ya kaki, Malti devi ho Malta deva, ultimately  sab didi ke bhakt hone waale hai