Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Melody Maniacs

Posted: 6 months ago

From current BW actresses

Tripti - Durga bcz in Bulbul posters she looked fierce and intense, (have not watched the movie though) . She looks very elegant in traditional wear. 

Mrunal- Saraswati, she looks good/best in traditional  avatar. I can imagine her in some traditional saree, sitting  with Veena(or whatever that musical instrument Goddess Saraswati use) in her hand with smiling face. smiley36.. I feel She can look good/manage to look good in that avatar.

From old actresses I will comment on another day. 

Edited by Newbird - 6 months ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Newbird

From current BW actresses

Tripti - Durga bcz in Bulbul posters she looked fierce and intense, (have not watched the movie though) . She looks very elegant in traditional wear. 

Mrunal- Saraswati, she looks good/best in traditional  avatar. I can imagine her in some traditional saree, sitting  with Veena(or whatever that musical instrument Goddess Saraswati use) in her hand with smiling face. smiley36.. I feel She can look good/manage to look good in that avatar.c

From old actresses I will comment on another day. 

Sitar in Northern Indian paintings, Veena in Southern paintings from what I've seen

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Dunno if anyone’s said it yet but Vidya Balan.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Every answer that is not Aishwarya Rai is wrong

Newbird thumbnail

Melody Maniacs

Ramya krishna - Durga, she played fierce goddesses roles in Telugu movies like Ammoru. I will show how fierce and divine she was in those roles on some other day. 

Madhuri Dixit - Saraswati, I can imagine her sitting with 1000 watt smiling face with a musical instrument in her hand, we have a gif of Madhuri dixit holding guitar too. 

Divya bharathi- if we see pics of goddess Lakshmi in any pics, we see how cute and divine her face they paint in general. So Divya bharathi has that cute and divine face. 

Newbird thumbnail

Melody Maniacs

Anushka shetty - Another actress fits 100% for a role of Durga. 

What a screen presence, fierceness in her eyes,in her body language she had in Arundhathismiley42... There were many goose bumps inducing scenes in that movie where she killed it with her divine face and fierce expressions🔥.. Gosh.. words fall short to describe her fierceness in this movie.. This is a must watch movie from Telugu, I would recommend everyone to watch this movie.

https://youtu.be/z5Gh-Jh9Kp4?si=jh1krJBfzOJhIOUi

Newbird thumbnail

Melody Maniacs

Originally posted by: Newbird

Ramya krishna - Durga, she played fierce goddesses roles in Telugu movies like Ammoru. I will show how fierce and divine she was in those roles on some other day. 

Just fast forward to 6:18 mins... Gosh Ramya krishna looked too fierce and powerful as Ammoru. 

https://youtu.be/CqF4nGocBDQ?si=mo_T1eCPSxhiBtQa

Newbird thumbnail

Melody Maniacs

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
Newbird thumbnail

Melody Maniacs

^^Sensitive hearts who gets scared of looking at blood or Goriness in general, pls avoid watching above videosmiley36.. Giving prior warning, don't blame me latersmiley36