Missing Rohit Sen and Sreemoyee...😕

Musketeer_95 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

After seeing these two fateechar morons, my respect for that show has doubled. I truly miss Sreemoyee and Rohit Sen. 

Just want to share when I compared Anuj with Rohit Sen in the past , I found the latter boring. Anuj was funny, expresses his love openly but now I cringe rememberibg his shayaris , his roadside Majnu behaviour and his majboor bechara crybaby personality. Rohit Sen was class apart. He was mature , loved Sreemoyee but was ready to point out her faults. With time i have changed my opinion. 

Rohit is a diamond while Anuj is just a shining stainless steel bartan. smiley36

https://youtu.be/VCxfpT15I2o?feature=shared  

Even the acting of the original female lead is natural. She is herself not proficient in English like Anupama but still doesn't overexagerate to display that  . She knows some basic English words and soeaks them fluently. Unlike devi g who would have given full blown bhashan and butchered English words with her funny O shape mouth.,🤣🤣 

https://youtu.be/u7q6HO9egR4?feature=shared

Edited by Musketeer_95 - 6 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kahan original aur kahan ye table Majboor. Koi tulna hi nahi hai smiley37

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Don't know Benagli so I don't know how this version was... I hope like movies, shows also had subtitles so we could peep into shows of other languages and know what's going on there... smiley36 

I think when it comes to love stories, it is quite inter dependent on both the characters .. So if you stop connecting / feeling for one character, the other character also loses his / her beauty... Besides Anupama's character has been written in a way that she does not need to learn anything from anyone... So no one can point out her mistakes, not even Anujsmiley36.. In reality, a middle aged woman, who had never stepped out from her house would need a lot to learn... She would have so much to catch up... Of course that does not mean she can't contribute anything to the world around her, but there has to be many teachings that she may have to take as well from different people... Ideally, friends like Anuj and Devika could have helped her to learn new things, socialize, understand business aptitude, present herself better, help her through rejection of her ridiculous business ideas or discuss and improve the same idea etc...  She could have brought her homely warmth, her friendship, her experience of hardships, cultural touches, humility and a down to Earth approach etc ... But when ur female lead is perfect, who is on a mission to spread knowledge in the world, which she has plagiarized from ted talk speakers, what can she really learn..smiley36. Only imperfect people have that space to improve and learn...  And who can really teach something to someone who is already perceived as perfect by the narrative... 

Anuj's Shayaris looks like he has written them for some alien.. the description in his shayari does not match her persona... Moreover, now his shayaris are also overtaken... I haven't seen Anuj do some shayari since long.... Lagta hai bhool gaya hai shayari karna.... smiley36

I feel so disconnected with Anupama in this track, that it feels that the last string has also broken...  Nor do I connect with Anuj because for all that he has done, the only question that comes to mind is - is it really worth it ?

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

only if they showed Anupamaa flawed and seeking to improve, the show could have done wonders, with or without Anuj...

I dont know much about Sreemoyee but I'm sure it was far better than this crapfest here where all they do is hail maa and her priye acche pita...

Anuj was written pyar se but also ruined more pyar se:(

Edited by hinz - 6 months ago
Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hinz

Anuj was written pyar se but also ruined more pyar se:(

Especially that maya track was disgusting and unnecessary , they completely ruined his character development and his storyline . I am pretty sure makers did it purposely to show Anuraj as couples.

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Don't want Anuj only as lover boy show aggressive businessman and possessive bf.he was soo good , he even point out upma stupidly (by not realising her potential) 

Paru... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Indrani Haldar and Tota Roy  are good actors.But as a romantic couple  MaAn(GK and Rg) is the best.smiley10MaAn is really hot togethersmiley39

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Paru...

Indrani Haldar and Tota Roy  are good actors.But as a romantic couple  MaAn(GK and Rg) is the best.smiley10MaAn is really hot togethersmiley39

yeah too much hotsmiley37smiley37smiley37

Paru... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for agreeing with mesmiley42smiley41