Pathan OR Jawan which film has repeat value? - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

neither films are masterpieces but however I have to say that comparatively Pathan has repeat value since it was an easy watch unlike the overhyped Jawan which was extremely torturous to sit through…Jawan was extremely  pretentious and complicated smiley22 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Why ask the repeat value when you haven't even watched once...

Such questions are - btw - baseless as the viewing experience is a personal thing...so someone who hasn't liked a movie much will not watch it a second time (most probably)...and in the contrary there are people who would watch a movie several times.

That's what you may get here...from "not, no way" to "maybe, after some time" to "of course, multiple times"...

Will that help you to make an own decision?

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

These are the typa movies I wouldn’t watch if someone kidnapped me, tied me to the couch, turned on the TV, force fed me tiramisu with a glass of sangria and mimosa on either side. Ya dig?

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

^^^Only answering this because you posed the question, Arsalan miya because akkkkhhhhaaa India jaaanta hum tum pe marta hain! Dil kya cheez hain jaaanam apna jaaan tere naaam karta hain!

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

U make these kind of posts to get the real  reviews out from members?

JayaBachan thumbnail

Depends on the intention. If you intend to enjoy a film for pure entertainment then I’d rewatch Jawaan.

If I want to drool for sheer eye candy purpose then Pathan for sure because John sexy Abraham was a sight to behold. I almost got married to him and became Mrs Fingu Abraham just by watching him onscreen.

Cpt.DudleySmith thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Ria23 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

None

Both of them are one time watch films

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Both had their own repeat value

Pathaan actors were good I loved SRK John swag, some srk deepika scenes

Jawan I liked Deepika and all her scenes, SRK scenes (young and old, train scene, SRK scenes with Suchi 

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I will watch a separate movie on Vikram and Aishwarya’s adventures on repeat smiley43 for the record - none of the two have repeat value..but Vikram was a very cool character and after a long time liked SRK in something!