mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

500 million views on Youtube --- is that the highest for a Hindi Bollywood song?

Likes aside, it's a masterpiece. The one song I am never bored of, and which is there on all my friends' playlists, even those who hate Kabir Singh/Vanga.

Sung with incredible passion and raw emotion, it's a reminder that music has the unparalleled power to touch the deepest recesses of our souls.

What makes "Bekhayali" truly iconic is its ability to tell a story through its melody and lyrics. The song paints a vivid picture of heartbreak, unfulfilled desires, and the yearning for a love that's both beautiful and painful. It speaks to the complexities of human emotions, transcending language and culture to resonate with a global audience.

do you adore this song too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOLKJJvfAbg

Edited by mintyblue - 6 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

When it's audio was released it was on loop and In 2019 I made a half baked VM too on one of my favourite TV couples Shivika (Shivaay+Anika from ishqbaaaz) on this song smiley37

Edited by Newbird - 6 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Its an amazing song smiley9 It was robbed of all musical awards that year

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Only on T Series site

Shorter version(2.58min)    111 M views

Arijit version    72 M views

Acoustic version    45 M

Lyrical    15 M

Reprise    14M

Around    8 M  LIKES smiley16

YourCat thumbnail

Good song ... awards are just stage shows.. nothing else 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

AGREE! What I love the most is the change in tempo....starts soft, then there is a up-tempo and it fluctuates....very few songs can pull off such beautiful multi-dimensional tones/tempos....and I also love that very very slow humming part too. 

The song has so many different layers, it almost seems like there are a few different types of songs in this one song if that makes sense. Beautiful nonetheless. 

priya185 thumbnail

I like the song too its not a repetitive song

Zilan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Love this song ❣️ it has a very nice pain and warmth 

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome song. 

Also, Shahid is such an amazing actor but I also feel he doesn’t get enough credit. He deserves much more ! 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Good song, not a masterpiece. And no, the Hindi song with the most views is "Hanuman Chalisa"