Trust me Bira has no PR also Bira's PR another Adipurush?

Flyonthewall02 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

F8BLHazXsAEk2XS.jpeg

Ye log hamare religion ka kya majak banate hain bhai 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Rk has a PR, plain and simple, those saying he doesn't are lying and I dont know why. Every actor has a PR 

Edited by zara321 - 6 months ago
Flyonthewall02 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

Rk has a PR, plain and simple, those saying he doesn't are lying and I dont know why. Every single actor has a PR 

Iska PR hai lekin sabse bulwata hai ki na pr hai na manager 

Rk ko bas jai karna ata hai pooja is cool 

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

PR or no PR..Before every RK film release, without fail, his next film is promoted.

Arrey Bhaiiyya,First find a producer for Ramayan-uske baad become a vegetarian..AND..tell the director to not make statements that cast is not yet  finalised.That too to Taran Chachu.

Edited by you2 - 6 months ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Flyonthewall02

Iska PR hai lekin sabse bulwata hai ki na pr hai na manager 

Rk ko bas jai karna ata hai pooja is cool 

He obviously has a manager aswell, even the biggest stars like srk have a manager, they need one. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

To me, it's not about pr but about what the respective person wants to get published or what is published without consent.

Ranbir not drinking or eating meat to get into a certain character is - imo - pure promotion of himself... and, honestly, I don't care...I care for what I can watch on screen.

I remember that (after OSO) SRK made remarks about his long distance future which he repeated after Ra.One...and he did what he said then (he walked the talk)...that's what matters to me...the dedication and efforts I can witness (and I've nothing against an actor who shows what he did to be true to his words).

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

So meat eating Hindus are unpure ? smiley29

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ranbir is gonna try his hands at being sober?  Okay then. Hopefully he can handle the withdrawal.  But didn’t he take a crack at method actors during Shamshera promotions by saying it’s just a movie and no need to overthink it?  I’m simplifying it but he was being snarky about actors who have a process and go through mental preparations.  

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Outside of his fandom does anyone even buy the no PR schtick his PR has been trying to sell for the past whatever years? 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Someone send this to navika, she had done a whole drama about him eating meat during Bhramastra about 7 years ago, ig it was beef? We need a round 2 with her being conflicted ki appreciate kare ki trash kare😂

OT: Ranbir, Alia and DP's PR needs to learn to chill. They aren't doing the three individuals any favours, infact, people just think of them as snobs when they look down on others for having a process or let call themselves be called Meryl Streep or put down other women for choosing families over career