Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

I thought snail girl is someone who uses snail mucin products

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I didn’t read the article but I’m all for relaxed lifestyle

Zindagi ek baar milti hai har cheez ke piche bhagke kya milega 

But nowadays even to sustain a simple life people are having to hustle everything is so expensive 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

To summarize:

This article discusses a new trend called the "snail girl era," which is gaining popularity among Gen Z on TikTok. In this trend, women prioritize self-care and happiness over the hustle culture and overwork associated with the previous "girlboss" mentality. The term "snail girl" was coined by Sienna Ludbey, who realized that constantly striving for success and busyness as a "girlboss" was causing burnout and not necessarily leading to a meaningful life. The article suggests that young people are rejecting the idea that women need to change to compete with men at work and are seeking alternative ways to find meaning and happiness. This includes embracing low-effort jobs that bring joy outside of work. The "snail girl era" is gaining traction on TikTok as a counter-culture to the previous girlboss trend.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

So female leaders,  CEOs resigning in droves recently is due to all of them embracing this snail thing?

From NZ PM Jacinda Ardern to Moldova's Natalia Gavrilitia To Nicola Sturgeon, YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki all, of them resigned early or half way, unable or unwilling to handle the pressures of their job

UK's Liz Truss had to resign after just six weeks, making her the shortest serving UK PM in history