Bhumi is too desperate to be in the centre

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 months ago

Saw multiple videos of her doing this at various events; it's really embarrassing https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxIHrjlPqiY/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Lol thata probably her "photogenic" angle.. whats wrong with that? I think most of us girls have a specific angle that looks nice on pictures. Nothing embarrassing about it 🙃

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: DheeJattanDi

Lol thata probably her "photogenic" angle.. whats wrong with that? I think most of us girls have a specific angle that looks nice on pictures. Nothing embarrassing about it 🙃

Lol. The camera's are clicking them from all directions. It's clear she's giving instructions to the girls where to stand so that she can be at the centre. It's really embarrassing.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

This one always gives off such wannabe vibes!

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Find her very annoying. But this is fine I think - she is the lead actress in that movie. Quite normal to want to take the centrestage

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Find her very annoying. But this is fine I think - she is the lead actress in that movie. Quite normal to want to take the centrestage

Exactly my thoughts. And it felt organic. There are videos of celebs being a lot more despo and cringe to get attention. 

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

there are videos where she tries but sonam is there so she goes in middle. and sonam and rhea are focusing on shehnaz gill and not bhumi.  there are so many videos of bhumi navigating to the middle, it's so funny

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: nonam

there are videos where she tries but sonam is there so she goes in middle. and sonam and rhea are focusing on shehnaz gill and not bhumi.  there are so many videos of bhumi navigating to the middle, it's so funny

Bhumi has too much scratchy voice