Totally destroyed

Musketeer_95 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Congrats DKP, for turning this once progressive and lovable show into a never ending toxic saga. Bigger congratulations for destroying your most beautiful creation : The HOPE, Anuj kapadia who is now hopeless and shameless Anuj Crapadia. smiley24

I heard that HC is going to take his exit  from the padosi show. When will we get one here? Nothing seems to be going forward here.  The introduction of new characters is just done to create new mannequins to listen to MAAa bhashans . There is no gen leap as well. Ekta kapoors shows seem more interesting than this stupidity. Nothing innovative but still manages to be on top. DKP links are seriously everywhere. 

GK seriously needs to analyse how his character has been turned into a good for nothing loser . I truly wish he leaves this mess where his role is not being respected. He has been literally turned into a joker . 

YRKKH is now ready for a leap after the toxicity has been saturated there but here God knows when will they take a major step!! They are stuck with their mess... 

Edited by Musketeer_95 - 6 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicalgirll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Musketeer_95

Congrats DKP, for turning this once progressive and lovable show into a never ending toxic saga. Bigger congratulations for destroying your most beautiful creation : The HOPE, Anuj kapadia who is now hopeless and shameless Anuj Crapadia. smiley24

I heard that HC is going to take his exit  from the padosi show. When will we get one here? Nothing seems to be going forward here.  The introduction of new characters is just done to create new mannequins to listen to MAAa bhashans . There is no gen leap as well. Ekta kapoors shows seem more interesting than this stupidity. Nothing innovative but still manages to be on top. DKP links are seriously everywhere. 

GK seriously needs to analyse how his character has been turned into a good for nothing loser . I truly wish he leaves this mess where his role is not being respected. He has been literally turned into a joker . 

YRKKH is now ready for a leap after the toxicity has been saturated there but here God knows when will they take a major step!! They are stuck with their mess... 

Due to Rupali Ganguli iss show mein kabhi leap nahi ayega 

Musketeer_95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalgirll

Due to Rupali Ganguli iss show mein kabhi leap nahi ayega 

They should reduce screenspace of Shah characters. If they can't, just  reduce the damn negativity. 

Edited by Musketeer_95 - 6 months ago
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Musketeer_95

She's still good but i feel they should reduce screenspace of Shah characters. If they can't, just  reduce the damn negativity. 

TamaShahs are the mainstay of the show. Can't do without them. If they are showing journey of royal maid, how can it be depicted without showing the concerned Royal Phemli. Similar question is also raised as to why she keeps going to the TamaShah palace repeatedly. Arre koi apne workplace na jaaye toh aur kahan jaaye. Maana ki paisa nahi milta par kaam toh kaam haismiley39

Jokes apart, Shameless Shahs are the phemli of the protagonist of the show and they will be prominently featured. Be it as the self proclaimed family of namesake lead Anupamaa or as the actual family of the real lead character as per producers - Vanraj smiley9

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I can't believe dkp ko Jo Kya Gaya hai ..

Pehle unke shows kitne non toxic or pure hote they ..

Future technology me kabhi time machine aayi na market me to i would go back in 2009 era and re-watch naksh kaira keesh mishbir and rimorav

I miss those days..

Wo din hi best they..

smiley19