FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Where do you think the issue lies? Is it more about the daughter-in-laws or the mother/sister-in-laws? How did Kareena, who was initially perceived as the most spoiled and arrogant among them, manage to cultivate such maturity in her marriage? Her relationship not only with Soha and Sharmila but also with her stepson and daughter is truly commendable. They celebrate all occasions and festivals together and the mutual love and support is all visible. A perfect indian family. 

On the other hand, Aishwarya, who was considered the most mature and strategic in the group, found herself in a deeply unhappy situation. I've called her clever and political previously because she's never spoken ill of her contemporaries ( please enlighten me if i am being ignorant here) even choosing not to exploit the situation when she faced mistreatment (which she could have easily done). Yet, she doesn't seem to have close relationships with her peers; they remain acquaintances at best. Could there be something in her personality that rubs people close to her the wrong way? Or is it just malice on their part because they are jealous of someone who is more beautiful and successful than them?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sharmila does not live with them and lives separately in New Delhi. When you live together under the same roof, you are bound to have issues.

FatalFlaw thumbnail

That could be one of the reasons but I'm sure there's more than that. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sharmila seems far more progressive, modern and kinder than Jaya Bachchan does. 

Jaya is insufferable with her 2 minute media appearances, I can't imagine how she is behind closed doors.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Kareena's father in law passed away before the wedding even I think

cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Kareena doesn't live with her in laws. They all have separate lives where they respect each other and have space. Sharmila and Saba in the Pataudi palace and have never interfered in Saif life either with Amrita or Kareena.

Same with Soha who is married to a middle class guy and is chilled out.

The Bachchans while in the beginning got along with age and too much proximity are not much in the public domain. Ash still lives in a joint family so maybe just not much in the social media circle

FatalFlaw thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Sharmila seems far more progressive, modern and kinder than Jaya Bachchan does. 

Jaya is insufferable with her 2 minute media appearances, I can't imagine how she is behind closed doors.

Sharmila is undoubtedly an elegant woman unlike Jaya but credit must also be given to Kareena for maintaining strong relationships not only with her mother-in-law and sister-in-law but her stepchildren as well. A strong robust personality is necessary to sustain that kind of bond. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Sharmila is undoubtedly an elegant woman unlike Jaya but credit must also be given to Kareena for maintaining strong relationships not only with her mother-in-law and sister-in-law but her stepchildren as well. A strong robust personality is necessary to sustain that kind of bond. 

I think its a two-way street. Sadly, Amrita Singh is not in a good place because of all this, but yeah Kareena has handled it well. 

In Aishwarya's case, I really think Jaya-Shweta are the problem, you can just tell. Similar to how I can tell that Sharmila-Soha are decent people. 

w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's also Saif's second marriage, and there's so much that he's willing to let go v/s the Bachchans who're so controllong. 

And let's face it nepo babies know how to handle filmy relationships better, they're just better at the air kissing, meeting up etc  v/s Aishwarya who thinks she's too good for anyone. I think Karisma was def better suited for the Bachchans

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

This thread is yet another one created just to hate on Aishwarya by propping up a fraud