Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

YES smiley42

And THIS TIME Digvijay should personally keep an eye on them instead of GPS smiley36

8q9x6z.jpg

-guspma.jpg

-rb58f0.jpg

Yeah he needs to run his much awauted parallel investigation and both the investigation should converge at one point and Gen 3 Mahajans and Neil should find out the actual truth of Gen 1 and  2 Mahajans 🀞

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Thank you Nehuuuuu smiley31

Yup please make it GA for few days Shreya smiley9

Yep looks like it has been GAed.

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I was curious about this show given the few promos that I've seen but I've always been a bit reluctant to watch it as most channels fail to do the mystery/thriller genre well.

Given that it's been a hundred days so far, what will you all say has been the most attractive features of this show thus far?

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Clapping Yay Sticker - Clapping Yay Clap StickersGold Star Good Job GIF - Gold Star Good Job Thumbs Up GIFs γŠγ‚γ§γ¨γ† おη₯γ„ GIF - γŠγ‚γ§γ¨γ† おη₯γ„ パーティー GIFs

Arpi, meri jaan, so glad to see you back here with your amazing posts!! smiley31

You have no idea how much I missed you here in the last 2 years smiley19

Thank you for inviting me to the celebration, I am still a month and half behind on catching up on the episodes!! smiley36

I love that this show has such a fab cast...each and every character is multifaceted and they are  all honestly playing their role sooooo well!! smiley32

DJ and Yuvika's conflict is so REAL, and both seem to make sense at times in their own way..so it is nice to see such a take on the tale of Mahabharatsmiley33

Neil lets Yuvika shine, while also guiding her, I really admired how Neivika was something that they are showing gradually over time and not overnightsmiley41 unlike Kartik, who turned out to be such a double dholki after being the nice guy trope in the first 2 weeks smiley24

Such a beautiful and memorable threadsmiley20

Congratulations to all the members on the completion of 100 episodes of Vanshajsmiley40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GfN5mXfhZE

Also, must admit, I love their set! smiley16

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Minionite

Yep looks like it has been GAed.

Yup you weren't active so PMed other MODs smiley1

Anyways Congratulations to you too Shreya smiley31 for  100 Days Of OUR Vanshaj FORUM smiley27 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I was curious about this show given the few promos that I've seen but I've always been a bit reluctant to watch it as most channels fail to do the mystery/thriller genre well.

Given that it's been a hundred days so far, what will you all say has been the most attractive features of this show thus far?

Well this show is quite SLOW in terms of movement of story but as ITV show this show is quite REALISTIC, UNIQUE and Emotionally Rich compared to other ITV shows. smiley20

The best part about this show is, its mystery element involves those popular SENIOR ARTISTS like Puneet Sir, Gurdip Ji, Ali Sir etc they are really awesome in their respective roles. It's a pleasure watching them. smiley32

The love story of NeiVika as in Neil-Yuvika gives those old school romance vibes along with new school flirting smiley2

The unique part is, the mains of this show as in Digvijay Yuvika Neil they aren't shown as perfect. They are FLAWED and has shades of selfishness including the female lead Yuvika which makes it interesting smiley36

Also this show gives references to the Epic Mahabharata in a modified adaptation so thats something to look forward to smiley9

Hope this helps you to figure out whether to give it a try or not smiley9

Thank you smiley31

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 6 months ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhun.laagi

Clapping Yay Sticker - Clapping Yay Clap StickersGold Star Good Job GIF - Gold Star Good Job Thumbs Up GIFs γŠγ‚γ§γ¨γ† おη₯γ„ GIF - γŠγ‚γ§γ¨γ† おη₯γ„ パーティー GIFs

Arpi, meri jaan, so glad to see you back here with your amazing posts!! smiley31

You have no idea how much I missed you here in the last 2 years smiley19

Thank you for inviting me to the celebration, I am still a month and half behind on catching up on the episodes!! smiley36

I love that this show has such a fab cast...each and every character is multifaceted and they are  all honestly playing their role sooooo well!! smiley32

DJ and Yuvika's conflict is so REAL, and both seem to make sense at times in their own way..so it is nice to see such a take on the tale of Mahabharatsmiley33

Neil lets Yuvika shine, while also guiding her, I really admired how Neivika was something that they are showing gradually over time and not overnightsmiley41 unlike Kartik, who turned out to be such a double dholki after being the nice guy trope in the first 2 weeks smiley24

Such a beautiful and memorable threadsmiley20

Congratulations to all the members on the completion of 100 episodes of Vanshajsmiley40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GfN5mXfhZE

Also, must admit, I love their set! smiley16

TANNUUUU smiley31

Two years? smiley3 Thanks for reminding that after VashmAy I stopped visiting I-F and now I am here for NeiVika smiley36 

I miss you soooo much girl πŸ₯Ί 

No matter which episode you are watching now, please do visit our forum for me smiley13 

I misssss youuuuuu smiley31

You came here in this celebration thread for me it's sooooo overwhelming and means alot to me smiley14 Thank youuuuuu smiley31

Their SET is definitely outstanding specifically the temple area and I love their Bharadawaj house set a little more smiley42 smiley36

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 6 months ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Congrats to team Vanshaj for 100 episodessmiley40

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

One thing that i love the most about this show is the love for the parents which the characters exhibit; Be it positive or negative character everyone's first priority in this show is their parents and they cna literally fight with ANYONE when it comes to their parents and the best part is all of this is shown in their actions and they don't waste time by other characters noticing it and praising them for it for 5 or 10 minutes smiley27 smiley42

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 6 months ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

One thing that i love the most about this show is the love for the parents which the characters exhibit; Be it positive or negative character everyone's first priority in this show is their parents and they cna literally fight with ANYONE when it comes to their parents and the best part is all of this is shown in their actions and they don't waste time by other characters noticing it and praising them for it for 5 or 10 minutes smiley27 smiley42

True that, they don't just preach that Maa Baap se UPAR koi nehi, they actually shows it through their actions and it's the only thing that all of them have in common irrespective of positive or negative or grey characters. smiley20

Digvijay's love for Gargi smiley32

Yuvika's love for Prem smiley24

Neil's love for Vidur smiley27

Dadababu's love for Shanti Prasad smiley11

Vidur's love for Shobhna smiley37

BUZZO's love for NEIL smiley42