Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Wish the show had maintained it's quality after the 100th episode smiley19

Why is this still a sticky thread? Show got ruined in the last 26 episodessmiley7

Shut Up Pete smiley36

Due to The Writer getting CHANGED there is some inconsistencies, we certainly had high expectations but not standing up to it isn't equivalent to the show getting ruined. It's still quite good and serving quality content only. 

Far far better than other on going shows on ITV. 

Appreciate that smiley7 smiley1

The new director is doing such wonderful job smiley42 

The new writer is trying to maintain standard too plus he has given some of his own inputs which is working on Vanshaj and NeiVika so let's wait and see smiley9

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Shut Up Pete smiley36

Due to The Writer getting CHANGED there is some inconsistencies, we certainly had high expectations but not standing up to it isn't equivalent to the show getting ruined. It's still quite good and serving quality content only. 

Far far better than other on going shows on ITV. 

Appreciate that smiley7 smiley1

The new director is doing such wonderful job smiley42 

The new writer is trying to maintain standard too plus he has given some of his own inputs which is working on Vanshaj and NeiVika so let's wait and see smiley9

Yes but there are tons of loopholes and they are doing a bad attempt at damage control

Sure i like the focus on NeiVika content but if I'm asked to choose between better plot and NeiVika,  I'll choose the former

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 5 months ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Yes but there are tons of loopholes and they are doing a bad attempt at damage control

Sure i like the focus on NeiVika content but if I'm asked to choose between better plot and NeiVika,  I'll choose the former

You don't need to choose because The Plot & NeiVika are interconnected smiley36 

They don't show NeiVika's romance otherwise, it's always their Stolen Moments related to the Plot. They don't do anything special set up for NeiVika smiley37 

The plot isn't ruined yet thats why NeiVika aren't ruined yet. The day plot gets ruined in real sense and not in some opinion but as a matter of fact that day NeiVika will get ruined too smiley24 

But it's a SAB Show so I have hopes that it won't get ruined that way. 

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

You don't need to choose because The Plot & NeiVika are interconnected smiley36 

They don't show NeiVika's romance otherwise, it's always their Stolen Moments related to the Plot. They don't do anything special set up for NeiVika smiley37 

The plot isn't ruined yet thats why NeiVika aren't ruined yet. The day plot gets ruined in real sense and not in some opinion but as a matter of fact that day NeiVika will get ruined too smiley24 

But it's a SAB Show so I have hopes that it won't get ruined that way. 

Red ; But didn't you once say that "SABTV shows mein SAB chalta hai" i know that the context is wrong , just felt the need to make a callback jokesmiley37

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 4 months ago