Anupa Enters Shah House - Vanar Becomes Vampish

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 months ago

https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/tv/anupamaa-spoiler-vanraj-tries-to-break-maans-bond-as-anupama-enters-shah-house-article-104133643 

So Anupamaa returns to Shah Shanty (which isn’t a surprise) though I don’t understand why she didn’t go to her mother again like last time? 

Vanar being a vamp and trying to break Anujpamaa’s bond is damn hilarious smiley37smiley37
Imagine a 40+ year old man acting as a typical vamp smiley37 

What happened to him being Besht Friends with Anooj? Kahaan Gaya Ye Sasta Wala Dosti smiley37

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah, right! These two are Romeo-Juliet, Salim-Anarkhali types that the whole world wants to separate them.  

Btw, when did she leave the SH that this is headlines that Anupamaa is entering SH?? Bunch of baloney! smiley15

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Criticiser

https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/tv/anupamaa-spoiler-vanraj-tries-to-break-maans-bond-as-anupama-enters-shah-house-article-104133643 

So Anupamaa returns to Shah Shanty (which isn’t a surprise) though I don’t understand why she didn’t go to her mother again like last time? 

Vanar being a vamp and trying to break Anujpamaa’s bond is damn hilarious smiley37smiley37
Imagine a 40+ year old man acting as a typical vamp smiley37 

What happened to him being Besht Friends with Anooj? Kahaan Gaya Ye Sasta Wala Dosti smiley37

@ Bold: Are!! Kanta ben kitna aur samjayegi iss ghaderi ko??? She must be tired as well because each time Sunpama says I am Sun I am a woman I am this and that but ultimately does what she has been doing for 40 years!!! She is one Sun that comes with a bright hope for a sunny morning and then the clouds of "mein aisi hi hoon, mein MAA hoon" comes and makes the sunny morning dark. So, Kanta ben bhi takk gayi hai bechari. smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wohooooo. smiley40smiley40smiley40

The doormat ijjj bek to it's natural abode aka at the feet of VanLa 

Maybe it ijj now tame for Anuraj to (pro)create a new season. Becoj teen tigada, kaam bigada is their evergreen motto. Three kids, third person in relation etc . Name it Sawan urf monsoon smiley2

Edited by ShahH8er - 6 months ago
Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Vanraj is female version of Maya . 

Lostin90s thumbnail

Kya bakwas chal raha? Did Anuj ask Summer to jump in front of him or did he know the club, which shouldn’t exist in a dry state in the first place, had such lax security that anyone could walk in with a gun? 

I hope she never returns to KM and Anuj moves to USA with CA permanently and there is a leap of 20 years and the first scene post leap opens with camera focus on the garlanded photos of AnuRajAnu.

Edited by Lostin90s - 6 months ago
Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

He is the main lead with shades of grey, so he has to justify that, he cannot always play bechara achha pita so now back to breaking Anupama Anuj marriage and eyeing bachho ki Maa, bhaad mein gayi Kavya once again, rinse repeat same old

Hope before Anupama leaves, Anuj takes CA along with him and leaves for US, that child deserves better!

Edited by Dee-Dee - 2 months ago
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

When was she not present at TamaShah house ? She was always there even when she is married to Anuj for namesake n his money..

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Vannu can only shout on people he has control on. Instead of going after the actual murderers, he will shout at Anooj for picking up a fight, like he uses Maataji as a punching bag for everything, which she likes btw because its her version of Ch@ke me Acche Pita.

And yet again it will be all about HumMAAs and Pita Bread. Dimpy will be hardly discussed.