Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ga1986 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Winter is still alive??? Sedd newwjjj. At least put an end to his track before the actual onset of winter.....

Don't they get tired of showing the same promo daily (well, they dont but whoever is watching probably does get tired) and then the actual scenes will be different when it finally airs after a month smiley39

smiley37smiley37

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

They should have killed ache pita instead and shown Deviji taking revenge for her turu lubb. smiley39 Anuj would at least have a peaceful life in jail. CA can go back to aashram for her sanity. And Maaaaaaa can continue to be unpaid maid to TamaShahs without any other responsibility. 

Edited by janecastle - 7 months ago
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Winter is still alive??? Sedd newwjjj. At least put an end to his track before the actual onset of winter.....

Don't they get tired of showing the same promo daily (well, they dont but whoever is watching probably does get tired) and then the actual scenes will be different when it finally airs after a month smiley39

True .... The only reason I watch this stupidity early in the morning is to see how Samar dies....   Otherwise who is even interested in listening to useless parenting lectures ... It's boring and makes me feel sleepy after having a sound sleep at night... smiley13

Waise the way Sonu was interested in Anuj's dancing, I felt that Sonu will eve tease Anuj and Samar will intervene to protect her mother's maang ka Sindoor, thus giving up on his worthless life... But I guess they will take a cliche route... smiley38

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

I fast forwarded the entire lecture by achhi Maa and achha Pita but even in that could see she was doing so much overacting while talking

No matter how much u fast forward, u will not be able to 100 % avoid their nonsensical discussions and Bhashans.. Some words will still manage to fall upon ur unfortunate ears.... I have tried fast-forwarding, but I have still not become a Pro at it.. smiley14 I have learned that the only way to escape the torture/boredom is to fast forward the entire episode directly from 00:20:50 to 00:00:00..smiley36

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: janecastle

They should have killed ache pita instead and shown Deviji taking revenge for her turu lubb. smiley39 Anuj would at least have a peaceful life in jail. CA can go back to aashram for her sanity. And Maaaaaaa can continue to be unpaid maid to TamaShahs without any other responsibility. 

The end Goal was always vanupama, so how can DKP kill the hero and not have a happy ending?