Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

It's his opinion...and as anybody else he can display his opinion to the public...

He has also the right to find his movies very in-depth.

Neither the former nor the latter is of any importance (at least not to me)...it only shows him as a jealous, envious, grudging loser who doesn't stand up to the lies he told in his last movie...

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Clochette thumbnail

Mmmmhhhhh...I should not laugh...no, Clochette, don't laugh!!! smiley37 shishshshsh!!!

https://twitter.com/PawanYa51017884/status/1708551527689015634

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Clochette

Mmmmhhhhh...I should not laugh...no, Clochette, don't laugh!!! smiley37 shishshshsh!!!

https://twitter.com/PawanYa51017884/status/1708551527689015634

What’s with give the free ticket to maids or women or girls? Sounds pretty patronizing to me. smiley26

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

So called well wishers of Srk want him to stick to romance, some want him to not do romance at all, some want action, some want out of the world character, well guess what so called well wishers admit it that you dont ever want him to succeed! Tum log ki jal ti hai when he’s successful and remember he doesnt owe u all shit. He’s doing roles for his fans and that’s all that matters now, dont bother “expecting” from him, go find another actor that suits your expectations. 

Clochette thumbnail

Sam, I would like to expand your "for fans"...he's doing the movies to entertain whoever watches them...hoping that there will at least something the viewers would enjoy.

He can rely on his (true) fans to support him, but the general audience is his target, too (an audience he wants to attract with his love, courage, work and dedication he put into the respective movie).

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes Shahrukhwa should learn to do Namaste and then should learn to do Hindu Muslim in his movies.....tab hongi uski movies deep.....till then its superficial...smiley19

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Clochette

It's his opinion...and as anybody else he can display his opinion to the public...

He has also the right to find his movies very in-depth.

Neither the former nor the latter is of any importance (at least not to me)...it only shows him as a jealous, envious, grudging loser who doesn't stand up to the lies he told in his last movie...

These thugs want all people to work under their thumb

If someday SRK agrees to work with him then his tone will change and he will dance with SRK

Maroonporsche thumbnail

He’s impersonating a director smiley36