If update: Daarji Bebe angry at Sahiba for refusing

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

https://youtu.be/dFNQ7B3KkTM?si=cHCP5F2xvo2qniNo

OK Daarji Bebe angry as Sahiba rejects to go with them. Angad angry at Sahiba for upsetting his Daarji Bebe. (Now how will she return, why will he take her back 🤔)

I guess something bigger will happen which will make Angad take Sahiba back. Idk what I prefer, precap return or return due to Daarjis insistence (which is not happening)smiley22Both seem forced ways of giving us sandwich.

Maybe cause Sahiba refuses to go Daarji Bebe give go ahead to divorce and then some nonsense happens and Angad gets Sahiba back.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nipunsharma thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What 2 expect frm that arrogant sahiba she only loves her ego 

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hellodona

https://youtu.be/dFNQ7B3KkTM?si=cHCP5F2xvo2qniNo

OK Daarji Bebe angry as Sahiba rejects to go with them. Angad angry at Sahiba for upsetting his Daarji Bebe. (Now how will she return, why will he take her back 🤔)

I guess something bigger will happen which will make Angad take Sahiba back. Idk what I prefer, precap return or return due to Daarjis insistence (which is not happening)smiley22Both seem forced ways of giving us sandwich.

Maybe cause Sahiba refuses to go Daarji Bebe give go ahead to divorce and then some nonsense happens and Angad gets Sahiba back.

But the  they should understand right thag she must have left the house because of big reason

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I had commented earlier that she won't go like that, something bigger will happen, like Angad knowing her phone is hacked...or Angar/Veer spotting a shadow in her hostel room...

No the elders especially Daarji, Bebe and Inder would never give a go ahead certificate with the divorce and his remarriage with seerat....

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reader17

No the elders especially Daarji, Bebe and Inder would never give a go ahead certificate with the divorce and his remarriage with seerat....

I feel like Daarji Bebe will now. 

Joyness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I seriously feel Sahiba cannot without disclosing her reason however hurtful to Angad and Rat should tell family...here Sahiba looks so immature egoistic and illogical...

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Reader17

I had commented earlier that she won't go like that, something bigger will happen, like Angad knowing her phone is hacked...or Angar/Veer spotting a shadow in her hostel room...

what if she comes to know that chandelier incident was planned by rumi and due to angad safety she Might come by herself. SBS said when Sahiba will come to know that the incident was planned she will investigate. It could be fake also. Actual threat is for angad not Sahiba. Rumi said after the failure of chandelier incident he will try once More. 

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hellodona

I feel like Daarji Bebe will now. 

I don't think so...This seems way too illogical and with seerat taking saheba's place.....just so irrational....Public/Audience have to be demented enough to watch that part.smiley39

Kya kha pee ke likhte hain yeh aisi scripts ??smiley13

On serious notes, In the promo Daarji-Bebe are not present....so Manbeer will bring seerat's rishta now....

Edited by Reader17 - 7 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Waaahhh bete... Ab agar sahiba wapas aa bhi jaati hain toh daarji & bebe usko jayada bhaav nahi denge & seerat & manveer can easily manipulate them telling sahiba aisi hi hain arrogant, kisi ki na sunne waali blahhh blaahhh... 

Upar se Rumi angad ke peeche padh jaayega toh uska ilzaam bhi sahiba ke sar par hi aayega... All in all, back to more sahiba blaming & hall drama & rona dhona of sahiba in mansionsmiley44. Ghar ke elders ke support bhi chala gaya, kya mast twist laaya hain makers ne. 

Ab shayad daarji & bebe bhi maan jaayenge divorce ke liye. 

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 7 months ago
Joyness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Why should something big happen...all that Sahiba needed to do today was tell Angad and Darji and Bebe that she cannot go back to mansion as Angad loves Seerat and that she doesn't want to come in between true lovers...at least she should open her mouth...which she opens all time to make allegations and giving gyaan...stupid arrogant and egoistic Sahiba....at already Angad is stupid and  soft on Rat but he is making efforts...Sahiba should open up