Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Flyonthewall02 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Daebak

I dunno why I keep forgetting these are YRF projects. Just yesterday I was thinking YRF is oversmiley36

Their PR needs to engage in better branding strategies. Like KJo ensures everyone knows a film is from the Dharma stable. With YRF, it just ends up being an SRK or Salman film. And unless you are really concentrating (which m not), you might miss who produced it (I did).smiley36

YRF sabse bada production house hai lekin Dharma usko revenue mein overtake kiya tha bich mein shayad dhyan nahi aa raha

YRF ka overseas distribution head Rohan mast admi hai, mai usko mail karta rahta hu War 2 ko badi release dilane ke liye 

Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Daebak

I dunno why I keep forgetting these are YRF projects. Just yesterday I was thinking YRF is oversmiley36

Their PR needs to engage in better branding strategies. Like KJo ensures everyone knows a film is from the Dharma stable. With YRF, it just ends up being an SRK or Salman film. And unless you are really concentrating (which m not), you might miss who produced it (I did).smiley36

Ye kab huasmiley36

Originally posted by: JackSparrowcraz

And you go around saying that you ain't SRK stan. This topic of yours further proves my point. It was a poor attempt in retaliation to my topic.

LOL found the akshay stan. Ok now I get your butthurt about Jawan and Pathan. Akshay's last few movies have been complete disasters and his lazy deshbhakt bs is not working out anymore 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Flyonthewall02

Lekin wo kamai to Bhai 300cr 

it finished at 280 lol

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Akki's reaction to this thread

Housefull2012 Akshay Kumar GIF - Housefull2012 Akshay Kumar Mai Toh Kehta Hoon Jhadiyon Me Chup Jaate Hai GIFs

Flyonthewall02 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Akshay ki Aaj tak ki sabse badi hit Houseful 2-3 ya 4 se to jyada hi hai bhai 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Flyonthewall02

Akshay ki Aaj tak ki sabse badi hit Houseful 2-3 ya 4 se to jyada hi hai bhai 

that is true ✅ 

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I like Akki but It's not fair to compare him to Salman and especially SRK. He isn't on their level, never has been and never will be.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: JackSparrowcraz

And you go around saying that you ain't SRK stan. This topic of yours further proves my point. It was a poor attempt in retaliation to my topic.

peldya ghosbithaye ko 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Does dis biggies given hits with yrf recently