This contains: Tara Sutaria

This contains an image of: Tara Sutaria In Indian Outfits

Tara Sutaria cute Sleeveless Blouse And Cream Saree Stills

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

She is very very pretty. And she has a womanly appeal. In other words can be hot in an adult-like way. Along with that her mannerisms make her prettier. She has a lot of class and sophistication in the way she speaks and carries herself. That is rare in Bollywood. Only thing that was missing was acting skills. But I also feel she has never been given a well written part either. 

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

She needs to get a proper stylist. 

The hair color is atrocious on her skin tone.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I mean Ananya, Sara, Janhvi can’t act either but they get major projects and are being given 100 chances to improve. I’m sure even Suhana and Khushi will suck 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 7 months ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I mean Ananya, Sara, Janhvi can’t act either but they get major projects and are being given 100 chances to improve. I’m sure even Suhana and Khushi will suck 

No part Tara Sutaria has done has been as well written or well directed as as Jahnvi, Sara or Ananya. Even in SOTY2 the better written part was intentionally given to Ananya. A good script and a good director is a huge aid to an actor in terms of giving a good performance. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Trivia: Someone correct me if I am wrong. Tara Sutaria was almost selected to play Jasmine in Alladin. That is why Karan Johar hired her? My friend told me. That shows some people with a lot of credibility thinks she has much more potential in looks and talent than Bollywood has given her opportunities to showcase.  I have not double checked this online. It was just something people have told me. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Trivia: Someone correct me if I am wrong. Tara Sutaria was almost selected to play Jasmine in Alladin. That is why Karan Johar hired her? My friend told me. That shows some people with a lot of credibility thinks she has much more potential in looks and talent than Bollywood has given her opportunities to showcase.  I have not double checked this online. It was just something people have told me. 

She auditioned for Jasmine and apparently made it to the finals.  Her side claims she turned the lead down for reasons.  Realistically she probably didn’t make the it past the final round.  Also I haven’t seen Aladdin but I doubt it requires much acting.  I think she made it far due to her ability to sing.  It’s still a big deal though but her non-existent PR didn’t know how to milk it.  

That’s part of her problem.  She has a very inactive PR.  She’s rarely seen.  For about 2-3 years she was only in the news for her relationship with the Kapoor cousin.  And she’s also had some bad luck.  I’m sure when she signed Heropanti2 at the height of Tiger’s box office success she thought she had a blockbuster on her hands but alas that one was a disaster.  Same with EV2.  For reasons unknown she’s had a falling out with KJo.  She’s beautiful, classy, and has a voice.  No way KJo couldn’t utilize that if he had taken interest in her.  Or at least have his talent agency handle her work like it does for Tripti.  But after SOTY2 she’s basically been abandoned by Dharma.  One theory is Tara herself got mad because she couldn’t do Kabir Singh due to her contract for SOTY2.  The other theory is obviously the outsider vs nepo and we all know where KJo falls in that race.  

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Tara is gorgeous. Most stunning and far better looking than the likes of Sara, Jhanvi, Ananya , Suhana etc 

But, sadly Tara has no backing and surprisingly KJO has stopped endorsing his “student”.