Frequent Posters

Imag.world thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Wese I think it is baby boy this time.

Bt ye use side character dege 

I want to see AB and MJ expression smiley37

Prikrish thumbnail

Lol this show has lost it totally, first female lead gets pregnant marries Abhinav now gets pregnant and marries Abhimanyu.There is no problem in being pregnant and marrying someone else in real life but the way the show is repeating same cringe plot is just too hard to watch and more audience will leave the show.I don't know if a leap can save this now, probably they will make Naira Sharma next Aarohi and Abhira daughter will be legacy daughter both ladies will fight for the same guy how pathetic! The show is so twisted and embarassing now 

chaipaani thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2023) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Krysh

Lol this show has lost it totally, first female lead gets pregnant marries Abhinav now gets pregnant and marries Abhimanyu.There is no problem in being pregnant and marrying someone else in real life but the way the show is repeating same cringe plot is just too hard to watch and more audience will leave the show.I don't know if a leap can save this now, probably they will make Naira Sharma next Aarohi and Abhira daughter will be legacy daughter both ladies will fight for the same guy how pathetic! The show is so twisted and embarassing now 

Mujhe toh koi yeh pregnancy ki timeline samjha do. Show mein kaunse time kya chal rha hai smiley37

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

O shit smiley37 Ye toh what the abhira ho gaya smiley37

Ho ho ho abhin did it smiley37 abhin ke pyar ki nishani 

Akshara has more reasons to marry now. Despo aurat

Edited by Krinya - 7 months ago
Prikrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Mujhe toh koi yeh pregnancy ki timeline samjha do. Show mein kaunse time kya chal rha hai smiley37

My guess is after giving birth to Naira Sharma can expect an year's leap then later, Akshara will have romance with Abhimanyu then, get pregnant again.Later, Abhimanyu Akshara will die somehow in the show, soon a leap will happen.Abhira Birla and Naira Sharma will have a love hate sisterhood and a random rich guy will enter the dynamics making it worse with the typical love triangle! What is happening the show is hilarious smiley37

Edited by Krysh - 7 months ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

smiley37smiley37

Maybe False Alarm? 

Maybe a way to increase trp? Why was Akshara not happy? smiley19 Matlab they did have a physical rishta too? 

Prikrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

O shit smiley37 Ye toh what the abhira ho gaya smiley37

Ho ho ho abhin did it smiley37 abhin ke pyar ki nishani 

Akshara has more reasons to marry now. Despo aurat

Akshara will be eager to marry Abhimanyu now, coz whenever she gets pregnant she wants to marry someone and then goes on to call herself an independent woman smiley37This show is hilarious and cringey!

Edited by Krysh - 7 months ago
Annabethhoney thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

smiley37smiley37

Maybe False Alarm? 

Maybe a way to increase trp? Why was Akshara not happy? smiley19 Matlab they did have a physical rishta too? 

there was a long discussions regarding did akshnav did it or no……promo cleared everyone’s dilemma till now

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

smiley3 Abhimanyu already had the parenting Father journey with Ruhi parallel to Abhinav's journey with Abhir. Rehash of the same smiley24 I didn't find Abhimanyu to be a good Dad to Ruhi, I expect the same here.