YourCat thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

What's new  smiley36

[Post Removed]

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

when did they even date? i thought it was all meant for the show and then they decided to stay friends because these swayamwar shows usually end the same way. kuch bhi smiley36

[Post Removed]

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ishqzaade

They looked really awkward together. Even as friends they shared zero chemistry. And this mika dude is sucha bland personality for someone like her to have fallen for.

From paras to mika...yikes

Paras maynot be a richie rich guy like mika but he is a fun guy to be with.smiley36

ew paras sucked and money or lack thereof isn't even the problem. i was surprised during bb to know that they were dating smiley36

[Post Removed]

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

The only such show I watched was "Lux perfect bride" which came on Star plus years ago. I still vividly remember about it. Woah! One of the top 2's mom was so against the girly her son fell in love with. That felt actually quite real. Full drama. smiley36 Later her putter became Hatem tai. Anyway, aise show pe who comes to find life partners that too people like RS, MS. They are all scripted anyway. A platform for these guys to get hype & for some a stepping stone to get into entertainment industry.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Maaro, maarosmiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

What is going on with Mika ?