blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 months ago

Why does he do that?? Why does he think that cheating can be justified in any way, shape or form..

BTW I just watched Rocky aur Rani ki Premkahani....and damn did he use two young people to make their cheating grandparents unite again...like WTF???

He had done that previously in KANK...justifying cheating and now this......and why are these two young people ....who are so woke ....a medium to unite two cheaters....hadd hai yaar....

The rest of the movie is beautiful....the message is beautiful.....but that message falls flat in its face ...and the irony of it...Rani fighting for women's' rights is completely OK with cheating......kamal hai bhai...smiley29

Edited by blue-ice.1 - 7 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Must be where Aloo learned only to care about emotional infidelity. No wonder she just liked Shradda's picture on Instagram. Kabie Sautan Kabie Saheli. smiley41Either that or the rumors just weren't true. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 7 months ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Must be where Aloo learned only to care about emotional infidelity. No wonder she liked Shradda's picture. Kabie Sautan Kabie Saheli. smiley41Either that or the rumors just weren't true. 

Lol....u missed the point....I mean Alia's character in the movie...smiley36

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Lol....u missed the point....I mean Alia's character in the movie...smiley36

Yeah, he promotes cheating in movies. But he must believe it is ok somewhere. And obviously Aloo would be influenced by her adoptive father. Maybe or maybe not! 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Cheating is like wearing your grandmothers underwear. It may feel good at first but if it becomes a habit it can get very dirty smiley36

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Becauuuusseee

smiley7smiley7smiley7

... and because I am scared of the srk gang. 

Edited by D3viL - 7 months ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3viL

Becauuuusseee

smiley7smiley7smiley7

... and because I am scared of the srk gang. 

Tu KJo hai??smiley44

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

You are so right. That’s what I said in the movie review I put somewhere.

Honestly, Dharam ji and Shabana’s scenes were awful. Didn’t even feel normal regular love, forget about Kjo trying to pass it as some eternal star crossed lovers. smiley36

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I was so upset and mad during KANK. My first SRK film to have myself walking out of the theatre. That too on a single screen bought tickets on Black. smiley18 

But with age I am coming to terms with this cheating thing. I haven’t watched RARKPK (Gosh the name is awfulsmiley26) but I have watched several shows in the past, recent being MIH2 Neelam-Sameer Soni episode, where the marriages are either dead or with godawful spouses. Now I kinda understand the situations when Geet would say ‘Wou pyar mein thi’ and ‘Aise judge nahi kar sakte’… Cheating is still awful, better is to get divorced once realized and come clean. But my hardcore stance has mellowed down now. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

You are so right. That’s what I said in the movie review I put somewhere.

Honestly, Dharam ji and Shabana’s scenes were awful. Didn’t even feel normal regular love, forget about Kjo trying to pass it as some eternal star crossed lovers. smiley36

True.......I would understand if they had met when they were not married.....but they met when both were married and they were grown ass people to know that they were cheating on their spouses.....like the movie is really good ....but this cheating thing was just horrible...dang it....two cheaters kissing in front of their families..smiley29