Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago

smiley36 I even saw Malaika and Prem Chopara and family at the airport in one of your insta link when I scrolled down 

But I think mostly they will have Mumbai and Delhi reception like other bw weddings to have major BW turn out there 

[Post Removed]

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Pari and her family is pretty media friendly and no additional air of being celebrities 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nishita123

smiley36 I even saw Malaika and Prem Chopara and family at the airport in one of your insta link when I scrolled down 

But I think mostly they will have Mumbai and Delhi reception like other bw weddings to have major BW turn out there 

Malaika is at an event in Delhi.  Prem Chopra probably went to another destination and was just caught by paparazzi.  I don’t know why I posted those links smiley36 🤷🏽‍♀️

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Why the tacky shawl? Lose it!

Also why so much security for Raghav? I dont see other Rajya Sabha MPs get this level of security. What am I missing?

Ooh I didn't know he is a CA. His Wikipedia says he is a 'practicing' CA. I am not sure govt employees are allowed to have alternate careers. So what's with that?

I am impressed with his qualifications though. He is also looking better than Parineetismiley36

Edited by Daebak - 8 months ago
Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

I guess PC is not attending, staying in US admidst all their family drama. She just wished Pari and Raghav on insta

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Outlander22

I guess PC is not attending, staying in US admidst all their family drama. She just wished Pari and Raghav on insta

Hmm, the family drama does not involve her and her husband nor will it look bad for her to be there for her own family.  She can still come, if Nick is not able to.  Her traveling also will not impact Joe’s case in anyway.  Assuming this post actually is an indication that she’s not coming (it probably is at this point tbh) there has to be other reasons for it. And on the face of it it looks kind of sucky for Priyanka not to be there for her little sister/cousin.  

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

I hope Priyanka does attend the event otherwise it will be a let down

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsMCe3gIG4h/ 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsiNuz_ok9P/

sangeet https://www.instagram.com/p/Cxj_69Ive_F/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Edited by priya185 - 8 months ago