Can best pati be best beta too?

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 months ago

I think yes only if Anupamaa maata ki kripa dhristi rahi… 

Obviously the scenes today were shot after the awards so the ‘best pati’  was added and Anooj treating Paakhi as his own partly served the ‘best pita’ part but will mere Anooj be a good beta? agle saal ke awards ki tayyari abhi se chalu, thats if the char stays till agle saal.

How will Anupamaa be the one to know first that Kurma is Anuj ki asli maa? will she get her world famous feeling or will she do some spy work to figure it out? Waise more than Anuj-MD ka secret I want to know who the dad is….tab tak hamein roj roj roj sochna padega aur maa ki kalakari dekhni padegi… 

Highlight of todays epi was AnuRaj ka see off wala nain matakka, they honestly have such amazing chemistry, best jodi award revoke karo re koi!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hinz

@bold: This is the answer to your question 😂

If Maa gives permission to Paltu Pati to keep Guru Maa (Sasu Maa) in the house even after knowing who she is, and then convinces him how she was right in her pov to choose career and abandon him, only then will Anuj understand and accept Malti Devi as his Maa

Warna ye padhe likhe multi million business tycoon mein kahan itni akal to realise things 

Just hope Maa does make it all about herself once again!

Regarding being best beta, Anupama says Anuj sirf mere hain, so if her Shah house priorities leave some time and space for Anuj, he will definitely try to become a good beta, Beshhhht to sirf ek hi hai iss show mein hum sabko pata hai 😂
Was reading Twitter 2-3 days back and one of the tweets said, Anupama haq se kehti hai Anuj sirf mere hain, but Anuj never can say Anu ‘sirf’ meri hai kyonki wo to sabki hai

This is so true for this Bati hui Orat, Maa, Ex Wife, Ex Bahu etc Anuj has to accept her multiple roles but Anuj sirf Anupama ka hai

I want to see how soon Malti Devi regains her memory and Anupama gives her Saas wali izzat or Malti Devi falls at her feet to apologise and put her on a pedestal yet again!

lakshmikumr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hinz

Obviously the scenes today were shot after the awards so the ‘best pati’  was added and Anooj treating Paakhi as his own partly served the ‘best pita’ part but will mere Anooj be a good beta? agle saal ke awards ki tayyari abhi se chalu, thats if the char stays till agle saal.

How will Anupamaa be the one to know first that Kurma is Anuj ki asli maa? will she get her world famous feeling or will she do some spy work to figure it out? Waise more than Anuj-MD ka secret I want to know who the dad is….tab tak hamein roj roj roj sochna padega aur maa ki kalakari dekhni padegi… 

Highlight of todays epi was AnuRaj ka see off wala nain matakka, they honestly have such amazing chemistry, best jodi award revoke karo re koi!

Mars needs Moms......hearing this news Anupamaa is all packing ...she isn't satisfied with Earth' best Mom title......so when she is out of this planet Anuj can be the ..best Beta...businessman...brother..father..

everything...smiley37

lakshmikumr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Regarding being best beta, Anupama says Anuj sirf mere hain, so if her Shah house priorities leave some time and space for Anuj, he will definitely try to become a good beta, Beshhhht to sirf ek hi hai iss show mein hum sabko pata hai 😂
Was reading Twitter 2-3 days back and one of the tweets said, Anupama haq se kehti hai Anuj sirf mere hain, but Anuj never can say Anu ‘sirf’ meri hai kyonki wo to sabki hai

This is so true for this Bati hui Orat, Maa, Ex Wife, Ex Bahu etc Anuj has to accept her multiple roles but Anuj sirf Anupama ka hai

Oh ..i am really dying to see someone else sharing Anuj's affection... attention...time... priority...love..everything...dkp highly disappointed with  Maays track ..it could have been handled in a more mature way ..i just want to see Maa craving for best pita...now its anuj..smiley4

TheSunShine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

AnujRaj ka nain matakka chalu tha along with gahan adhyayan on ‘hamari beti Pakhi’ & not to trust fraudster Extra and Criminal Romil,(Trashraj ko bada experience hai in the business of fraud aur criminal toh SH mein bhare pade hai), aur Anu the Maa ka Vodafone puppy tapak pada. Dono ka chehra dekhne layak tha. Anu the MAA ne phataphat baat palat di thank you bol ke.

Pakhi ko Vodafone puppy hi dhundhne ke efforts le raha tha and pehle bhi yehi office le gaya tha to keep her away from Extra and make her somewhat pay attention to career (yeh bina kisi degree ke job kaise mil gayi - oh right Step Daddy ki company hai, sab chalta hai) when all the SH inmates and Anu the MAA were busy gossiping about Pakhi ki ddp. Par ‘hamari beti’ discussion toh AnuRaj ka hi hona tha.

-ITV ka asar, main bhi metal conversation add kar rahi hun.

Edited by TheSunShine - 7 months ago
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

No. Becoj if Besht Pati is also Besht Beta, Pita etc..... Then what will be left for King Vanar. Jara sochiye smiley9