SRK-Salman-Aamir-Sunny = Destroy New Gen Actors

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 months ago

Yeah you heard me. You all spent the last decade worshipping Ranbir, Ranveer, Varun, Tiger and whatever - and WASTED your time. Because guess what? They suck. 

Pathan lit the fire....and Gadar-2 spread like wildfire and Jawan exploded. Now you wait and watch for Salman's Tiger-3 and Aamir's movie next year. And OMG, if any of them work together, its over. 

The kind of numbers these senior actors are pulling making Brahmastra, Rocky Rani look like phuski bombs

For god sakes more people went to see Pathan than TJMM and more people saw Gadar-2 than Rocky Ranismiley37

Singh and Kapoor must have a bruised ego, What a balloon burst moment for them. They actually thought they were doing well, they are not even considered in the top 4 actors anymore. 

I hope Akshay bounces back too then you'll see what will happen. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 7 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hasini009 thumbnail

Conspiracy Community GIF - Conspiracy Community Alison Brie GIFs

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

OMG bharat kumar smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

If Tiger 3 succeeds another point to be noted is Salman/Aamir we’re making huge grossers 2014-2019 and now sunny/Srk/Salman would be making them. An there’s only 1 common name. But I won’t jinx it yet 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

If Tiger 3 succeeds another point to be noted is Salman/Aamir we’re making huge grossers 2014-2019 and now sunny/Srk/Salman would be making them. An there’s only 1 common name. But I won’t jinx it yet 

Tiger 3 is going to be massive. Emraan Hashmi is a huge addition. Katrina needs to shake it good, music needs to be on point too. 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Tiger Shroff can pull off Big with Baaghi 4, Ganpati & BMCM.

RedAmaranth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sanjay Dutt's Sadak 2 might have made 800cr if released today. 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Tiger Shroff can pull off Big with Baaghi 4, Ganpati & BMCM.

smiley32 aathh satyavachan billa  sahab

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Yeah you heard me. You all spent the last decade worshipping Ranbir, Ranveer, Varun, Tiger and whatever - and WASTED your time. Because guess what? They suck. 

Pathan lit the fire....and Gadar-2 spread like wildfire and Jawan exploded. Now you wait and watch for Salman's Tiger-3 and Aamir's movie next year. And OMG, if any of them work together, its over. 

The kind of numbers these senior actors are pulling making Brahmastra, Rocky Rani look like phuski bombs

For god sakes more people went to see Pathan than TJMM and more people saw Gadar-2 than Rocky Ranismiley37

Singh and Kapoor must have a bruised ego, What a balloon burst moment for them. They actually thought they were doing well, they are not even considered in the top 4 actors anymore. 

I hope Akshay bounces back too then you'll see what will happen. 

lol it's pathetic that the industry needs these old-timers to survive and can't find better actors. But what's more pathetic is the low-brow audiences that still go for these characters. World has evolved but these fans are glued to these ancient characterssmiley36 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

To me it’s all about Tiger3 and Salman Khan !! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳