Poll

Jawan vs Pathaan, which one did you like more?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

An analysis of people who watched both movies - individuals above 40 years of age or those who have kids liked Pathaan more than Jawan, everyone else liked Jawan more 

This is based on the sample size of 500 (Family/friends/acquaintance) who have seen the movie in the theater

Which one did you like more?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I enjoyed them both 

I like mindless action movies 😆 shot in nice locations so I enjoyed Pathaan. Deepika is always a treat to watch in such songs 

But as an engaging movie with a story I liked jawaan.

Pathaan had better songs but I loved the BGM of jawaan more. I also loved Deepikas sarees in farrata 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Pathaan' Shah Rukh Khan to reunite with Salman Khan on May 8 for Tiger 3,  to shoot his cameo for a week

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

As for Cameos I loved salmans cameo more than sanjays in jawan…. The roars and excitement when tiger dangles his scarf/keffiyeh smiley32 loved that bit!

Can’t wait for a Hrithik crossover in Pathan or tiger series! 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustWandering

I enjoyed them both 

I like mindless action movies 😆 shot in nice locations so I enjoyed Pathaan. Deepika is always a treat to watch in such songs 

But as an engaging movie with a story I liked jawaan.

Pathaan had better songs but I loved the BGM of jawaan more. I also loved Deepikas sarees in farrata 

Same, I enjoyed both but Jawan's scale and story was better

Anirudh has no match when it comes to BGM 

They played "Jawan hai" for Azad and "Massy Massy Boom" for Vikram and when they mixed it during Sujji's kidnapping sequence 🙌 

NoraSM thumbnail

Train sequence from Pathaan was my favourite too 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustWandering

As for Cameos I loved salmans cameo more than sanjays in jawan…. The roars and excitement when tiger dangles his scarf/keffiyeh smiley32 loved that bit!

Can’t wait for a Hrithik crossover in Pathan or tiger series! 

I preferred Sanjay's character because I was wondering how Azad was pulling off everything alone, it made so much sense that a higher rank officer was helping him smiley36 it just fit in the story better but definitely, SRK and Salman share better chemistry 

Hrithik has not shot for Tiger 3 as far as I know maybe post credit scene but he is not in the movie as of now 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I would give Pathan a 6/7 out of 10 smiley40

Have not seen Jawan yet. From promos I think I’ll like it more. I love double roles 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Train sequence from Pathaan was my favourite too 

when he brings him the medicine and milkshake smiley36

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I would give Pathan a 6/7 out of 10 smiley40

Have not seen Jawan yet. From promos I think I’ll like it more. I love double roles 

You'll enjoy the action sequences in Jawan more, the scale was terrific 👍