Poll

Jawan vs Pathaan, which one did you like more?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

when he brings him the medicine and milkshake smiley36

Chewing gum dialogue was funny too smiley36

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I liked Jawan definitely more as I love this kind of action and Srk was presented as never before. 

Even my mom liked Jawan more and I’m pretty sure it’s because of Vikram Rathode smiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

"Jawan vs Pathaan, which one did you like more?"

Jawan - for all the reasons already mentioned smiley1

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I enjoyed both movies. i saw both movies more then once in cinema. i feel Jawan has more repeat value

SRK in Jawan was better then in Pathaan

The music in Pathaan was better then Jawan

the action is close, i think Jawan edges it

the cameos in both were good, i think Sanjay's outshines Salman cameo. especially the post credit reveal.

The Villain in Pathaan was better then Jawan.

Jawan had emotional scenes as well as non stop action, Pathaan was more stylish action with twists

Overall i think Jawan slightly edges it. both good movies though smiley20

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I loved both....but voted for Jawan because of the message......Pathan was a more slick movie though.....smiley16

Vikram Rathore can take my heart, lungs and kidneys though...smiley43

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stone-Cold

I enjoyed both movies. i saw both movies more then once in cinema. i feel Jawan has more repeat value

SRK in Jawan was better then in Pathaan

The music in Pathaan was better then Jawan

the action is close, i think Jawan edges it

the cameos in both were good, i think Sanjay's outshines Salman cameo. especially the post credit reveal.

The Villain in Pathaan was better then Jawan.

Jawan had emotional scenes as well as non stop action, Pathaan was more stylish action with twists

Overall i think Jawan slightly edges it. both good movies though smiley20

salman literally broke internet with that cameo lol nobody talking about sanjay cameo 

Khair theek kehraha hai shahzaday khush reh 🤭🤭

Edited by I_M_SultaN - 7 months ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

NONE smiley20

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

It’d be Pathaan for me. smiley42 Can never forget the hysteria to watch him in the theatre after so long. His entry scene in Pathaan was unmatched. 

Hated his long hair there though. Jawaan is good but I’d love more of Vikram Rathore rather than Azad. smiley19 In Aakhree Raasta the entire climax was well distributed between the son and the baap. Here it was so Azad focused. smiley19 I’d love it more if it had much more Rathore saab in the play. smiley19

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

salman literally broke internet with that cameo lol nobody talking about sanjay cameo 

Khair theek kehraha hai shahzaday khush reh 🤭🤭

Salmans cameo was a much bigger deal. No doubt. It was huge. Finally seeing SRK and Salman on screen in more then just a short 2 minute cameo like they had done previously. I said both were good. However, Sanjays I slightly preferred more as it had more of a story to tell, especially with the post credit scene. No disrespect to Tiger bhai intended smiley4

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stone-Cold

Salmans cameo was a much bigger deal. No doubt. It was huge. Finally seeing SRK and Salman on screen in more then just a short 2 minute cameo like they had done previously. I said both were good. However, Sanjays I slightly preferred more as it had more of a story to tell, especially with the post credit scene. No disrespect to Tiger bhai intended smiley4

sab smjh ata hai