naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 months ago

Why can't we get some good scenes of lead couples .

Angad n sahiba's scenes r so less as compared to seerat n angad. Most of the scenes r angad n seerat n sahiba getting abused by family members.

Why can't we have lead couples romantic scenes together.

When will angad know about his blunder proposal. I so wish he tries to convince sahiba standing below her hostel window n she seeing outside both crying n sad song playing in background, Sahiba cooking for angad n planning confession , sahiba n angad planning to get seerat married off smiley37etc. Seerat's scenes r so much forced everywhere n ruins all track.

No wonder show's TRP is so down. Doesn't matter what the track is . Good scenes r mandatory.

Edited by naaznin - 7 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sahan scenes are not less in comparison to angad & lusty scenes. 

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: naaznin

Why can't we get some good scenes of lead couples .

Angad n sahiba's scenes r so less as compared to seerat n angad. Most of the scenes r angad n seerat n sahiba getting abused by family members.

Why can't we have lead couples romantic scenes together.

When will angad know about his blunder proposal. I so wish he tries to convince sahiba standing below her hostel window n she seeing outside both crying n sad song playing in background, Sahiba cooking for angad n planning confession , sahiba n angad planning to get seerat married off smiley37etc. Seerat's scenes r so much forced everywhere n ruins all track.

No wonder show's TRP is so down. Doesn't matter what the track is . Good scenes r mandatory.

You said it! They forcefeed us with Seerat dis scenes.. Yeh kya hein... And she's haunting him like a ghost... Oh god!! Kitna girayega ML ko? 

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Athz

You said it! They forcefeed us with Seerat dis scenes.. Yeh kya hein... And she's haunting him like a ghost... Oh god!! Kitna girayega ML ko? 

She is stalking him, but Angad has rudely asked her to leave him alone, he doesn’t want her near him, kal plate throw kardi, when Lusty said that I am here for you if you want to share anything with me, Angad didn’t mince his words, he clearly said “Woh din kabhi nai aayega”

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Cause you have entered a more toxic Ganjaland, jo better expect kare woh gadhe. 

Better pray aage se Sahan scenes hi na mile, bhabi hi sab kuchh hai toh udhar hi chipka do male lead ko.

Surrogacy nautanki dekhna hi nahi, since bhabi ka love proposal aur ema chhupana hero ko chhoti baat lagti hai, I am sure he can sleep with bhabi and start a proper family to nibhao his dosti and spare viewers of this fake heartbreak drama.

naaznin thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

She is following him everywhere like a puppy n always back bitching her sister in front of sister's husband. 

How hard it's for a grown up man to understand SIL's intentions that she wants to replace the sister.

naaznin thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

Cause you have entered a more toxic Ganjaland, jo better expect kare woh gadhe. 

Better pray aage se Sahan scenes hi na mile, bhabi hi sab kuchh hai toh udhar hi chipka do male lead ko.

Surrogacy nautanki dekhna hi nahi, since bhabi ka love proposal aur ema chhupana hero ko chhoti baat lagti hai, I am sure he can sleep with bhabi and start a proper family to nibhao his dosti and spare viewers of this fake heartbreak drama.

In future ML will obviously marry SIL n then become obsessed with FL following her everywhere which is why FL will marry someone else in pressure. And after few episodes both will die in blast.

Means hume kabhi achey scenes milenge hee nai.

Never understood these shows r for entertaining or torturing. Who is enjoying seerat's scenes i want to know.

Edited by naaznin - 7 months ago
Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Reader17

She is stalking him, but Angad has rudely asked her to leave him alone, he doesn’t want her near him, kal plate throw kardi, when Lusty said that I am here for you if you want to share anything with me, Angad didn’t mince his words, he clearly said “Woh din kabhi nai aayega”

Lusty 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣... Lmaooo. Haan but before also he's asked her to stay away no? And then back to square one.. Isliye until I get a solid proof I won't fall into another one of the PHs traps.. 😭🤧. Ab Sahiba bhi nahi hein mansion mein.. Seerat hi Seerat hogi... I can't stand that 😭

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: naaznin

In future ML will obviously marry SIL n then become obsessed with FL following her everywhere which is why FL will marry someone else in pressure. And after few episodes both will in blast.

Means hume kabhi achey scenes milenge hee nai.

Never understood these shows r for entertaining or torturing. Who is enjoying seerat's scenes i want to know.

Enjoy kar bhi rahe toh puri tarah usske saath ml ko dikha de, bhabi se biwi aur true love banade. Nahi, true luv versus bhabi khelna zaroori hai Ganjaland main.

Ab tak mummas boy dikhate the itv par, ab bhabis boy start kardiya Ganjaland ne, I hope Gul Ekta inspiration na lele.

Bhabi maa samaan hoti hai yeh Ganjaland main seriously lete hai, ml pehle maa keliye biwi ko chhod deta tha idhar bhabi keliye sabsmiley29

Blast scene ka intezaar hai lekin mujhko besabri se. 

Edited by hellodona - 7 months ago