Sahiba left the marriage-why is she shifting the divorce decision 😂😂

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

divorce decision … Sahiba left the marriage  and she is the victim according to herself so she should take the decision to divorce and sign the papers …why is shifting the decision now …

In yesterdays episode Sahiba said many things about their marraige …Sahiba said there is nothing left in their relationship to end and when she had already ended everything she wanted to know what was there more  …she said that she has given an end to their relationship the day she left the house as she had seen angad’s  two faces…she said that their relationship took its last breadth a long time ago …she said Angad not revealing their real relationship as he is worried for their image …Sahiba indicated by so many words yesterday that the marriage is over and so what stops her from signing the divorce paper if this is the low opinion she has of Angad and their marriage 

Angad said right when he said Sahiba left the marriage and choose to leave him and the house and she is the person to decide what she wants …He cleared seerat’s manipulation then and there  when he said he was angry at the time  he said he wanted  to forget  sahiba and I suppose they were talking of the gurudwara scene and Angad answer was the truth …he was angry with Sahiba and in anger people do say things they don’t mean …seerat raising  this now and Angad  clarifying it was good so that foolish and mandbudhi Sahiba won’t get triggered by seerat on this issue …people tell many things when they are angry and acid tongue Sahiba is an example of that 

Angad categorically told Manveer he does not want a divorce but it is sahibas decision to take and as she is the one who took all the decisions be it to separate and be it to never come back she should take this too . Angad is right in his stand . He said that he did not want divorce but now it is up to Sahiba and considering all that Sahiba had just said about their marriage that is the correct stand for Angad to take 

But Sahiba the biggest manipulator immediately said marriage is for both to decide 🤣🤣🤣if so why did she take all decisions independently till now 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and she talking of ego 🤣🤣🤣the biggest egotist is the world  is talking of others having ego 🤣🤣🤣 and yes she is going on like record on her accusations and need to stop and sign the papers and move on …irrespective of whether  Angad signs or not if she knows Angad is a cheat,  two timer and a charcterless person so the sherni she is she should sign and leave …🤣🤣🤣

Manveer gave it to Inder and he deserved it ..he is taking Sahiba side because she supported his EMA , the result of EMA and his wrongs and  is indebted to her which is the truth … 

Glad that Angad did not force sahiba to stay or take a phone …a woman with such a big ego and arrogance does not need be told to take care …she can take care of herself..

Edited by Radhika_r - 6 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhika_r thumbnail

Sahiba manipulated Angad on the divorce and shifted the divorce signing  on to him so that she can blame him again if it happens and she can be victim 🤣🤣🤣 as per her she is victim na so the self victimisation plan is that Angad must be made to sign first 🤣🤣🤣master  manipulator Sahiba 👎👎👎  …she  has a very   low  opinion  of  angad  and  marraige says all over   then why  not  sign first  🤣🤣🤣 she won’t because then she can’t blame Angad 🤣🤣🤣

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yesterday's Angad - Main iss rishte ko tutne bhi nahi dena chahta hu nachahunggi 🙄🙄

Today ::: Mujhe nahi padna hai ab ismein you decide you are the one who left me 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️.. And she through the ball at his court.. 

And why the hell he is giving justification to seerat?instead of shutting her ? Didn't he see she is manipulating him?? Sabina said she visited her hostel spokesperson banke ayyaga and all??.. His beloved Darji shut her down?? 

So both are equally blamed here ...

Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

Yesterday's Angad - Main iss rishte ko tutne bhi nahi dena chahta hu nachahunggi 🙄🙄

Today ::: Mujhe nahi padna hai ab ismein you decide you are the one who left me 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️.. And she through the ball at his court.. 

And why the hell he is giving justification to seerat?instead of shutting her ? Didn't he see she is manipulating him?? Sabina said she visited her hostel spokesperson banke ayyaga and all??.. His beloved Darji shut her down?? 

So both are equally blamed here ...

he was clarifying  seerats  manipulation as that mandbudhi foolish Sahiba gets triggered by it and he was correct … where was sherni she could have slapped  her sister for bad mouthing her character ??? No ??? Sherni can deal with stalker but not her sister ???she don’t need angad  to help her with stalker but she can’t take on seerat ??? Kuch bhi 

and what he said today about divorce  is right …she took all the decisions herself and never gave him a chance to discuss … let her take this  too.. ab kahan aa gaya angad in picture … and if he was reaching his endurance level in her nonsense why blame him??? She is the biggest hypocrite who knows only to blame Angad and never did anything to make her relationship work 

A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Actually I’m confused what sahiaba wants 🤔?🤷🏻‍♀️seems Angad beg her back to home & say I realised my love for seerat (according sahiba) is wrong you’re the best please come back to my home 😂😂😂

Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: A.Theepa

Actually I’m confused what sahiaba wants 🤔?🤷🏻‍♀️seems Angad beg her back to home & say I realised my love for seerat (according sahiba) is wrong you’re the best please come back to my home 😂😂😂

she herself said all over par she won’t sign the divorce papers  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 all she wants is to blame Angad that’s all …she is the victim ..remember  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

A.Theepa thumbnail

So If Angad wants to continue the relationship sahiba wil come back to him that’s what she said today na 🤔😂

Radhika_r thumbnail

So If Angad wants to continue the relationship sahiba wil come back to him that’s what she said today na 🤔😂

he must fall at her highness feet and must apologise for her perceived wrong of his then maybe she will consider 🤣🤣 she said na she thought he will understand his mistake and  apologise 🤣🤣🤣🤣  her ego can’t accept anything less 🤣🤣🤣🤣

A.Theepa thumbnail

She entered the board room with false accusations & it’s proved He did nothing still she didn’t feel sorry or apologised to elders for breaking the meeting again throwed another accusation on him & leaved there but she wants to talk about the problem but Angad isn’t ready Kuch bhi😂😂😂

Radhika_r thumbnail

She entered the board room with false accusations & it’s proved He did nothing still she didn’t feel sorry or apologised to elders for breaking the meeting again throwed another accusation on him & leaved there but she wants to talk about the problem but Angad isn’t ready Kuch bhi😂😂😂

angad said the right things today …she left the marraige  she separated from him she left the house all were her personal decisions so she must take the decision to divorce 🤣🤣🤣🤣 why shift the decision to him🤣🤣🤣 when he asked  this she changed the goal post she started telling she thought he will understand his mistake blah blah 🤣🤣🤣👎🤣 omg this hypocrite manipulator will never change 🤣🤣🤣 she wants to blame Angad so this shifting 🤣🤣🤣🤣 no guts here too🤣🤣🤣🤣 she only knows to blame others for her faults 🤣🤣🤣