sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

smiley36smiley36smiley36smiley36smiley36

I mean charging corner companion abhinav ko gaye hue 1 month bhi nahi hua ki Akshara Abhimanyu ki baho mai! smiley36

I have no words for Akshara smiley36 

Powerless hatred, powerless rejection, powerless actions! Yeh sab sirf Akshara he kar sakti hai smiley36

Makers ne 10000% destruction karte karte female lead ka bhi 10000% destruction kar diya smiley36 

Pyar dosti hai aisa movies mai suna tha yaha akshara ne Abhimanyu->Abhinav-> Abhimanyu kar ke yeh prove kar diya smiley36 

Gaaliya male lead khata hai lekin dhajjiya female lead ki makers udate rehte hai smiley36

Edited by sweet_tania - 7 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambajee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Taniaaa ji! Powerless rejection mein ithna powerful hug kahan se aagaya!! smiley37

Sonali1968 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Akshara is hum hein rahi pyaar ke jo bhi pyar se mila him usike ho liye 

Anyway you should be happy about start of intense romance 

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

At least she has an excuse that he’s dead unlike a certain someone who cheats on her partner daily with her Bachon ka Pita..

Imag.world thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

smiley36smiley36smiley36smiley36smiley36

I mean charging corner companion abhinav ko gaye hue 1 month bhi nahi hua ki Akshara Abhimanyu ki baho mai! smiley36

I have no words for Akshara smiley36 

Powerless hatred, powerless rejection, powerless actions! Yeh sab sirf Akshara he kar sakti hai smiley36

Makers ne 10000% destruction karte karte female lead ka bhi 10000% destruction kar diya smiley36 

Pyar dosti hai aisa movies mai suna tha yaha akshara ne Abhimanyu->Abhinav-> Abhimanyu kar ke yeh prove kar diya smiley36 

Gaaliya male lead khata hai lekin dhajjiya female lead ki makers udate rehte hai smiley36

I take my words back dear.

This FL is really very despo smiley36

Kya character, kya story bnayi gyi hai for audience

smiley32

Sonali1968 thumbnail

Female lead  has maintained celibacy for 7 years it is natural to behave like this as physical need is part of your biological balance. We should give her a trophy she did not hug any random person on road she hugged her ex bio father of her son and her soul partner. Next she will start her nataunki on giving explanation to her sister Rishta is showing real life scenerio lot of cases jpeople have EMA with sisters fiancΓ© or husband and brothers wife Shall we call it illicit love 

edited out abusive words 

Edited by Sutapasima - 7 months ago
Imag.world thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali1968

Female lead  has maintained celibacy for 7 years it is natural to behave like this as physical need is part of your biological balance. We should give her a trophy she did not hug any random person on road she hugged her ex bio father of her son and her soul partner whom she lust on Next she will start her nataunki on giving explanation to her sister Rishta is showing real life scenerio lot of cases jpeople have EMA with sisters fiancΓ© or husband and brothers wife Shall we call it illicit love 

Seriously, this is the reason I never watched this season. ML and FL dono k hi character me decency ni hai. Mrs sharma me thodi decency thi. BT ab uska husband hai ni to bechaari charge kaise hogi

πŸ’― Marks for writers 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

They look so happy and content smiley42❀️ 

I’m sure this Intense Hug will lead to marriage and Intense Romance smiley43❀️

JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sonali1968

Akshara is hum hein rahi pyaar ke jo bhi pyar se mila him usike ho liye 

Anyway you should be happy about start of intense romance 

Jo bhi Mila nahi, sirf abhi!!!

It took 6 yrs for her to move on from abhi and just couple of months from abhinav!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This shows she didn't love Abhinav!!! 

And it wouldn't make someone characterless, if they want to move on and find a partner in life!!πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Sonali1968 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Jo bhi Mila nahi, sirf abhi!!!

It took 6 yrs for her to move on from abhi and just couple of months from abhinav!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This shows she didn't love Abhinav!!! 

And it wouldn't make someone characterless, if they want to move on and find a partner in life!!πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

No she is epitome of perfection she only finds life partner in her sisters fiancΓ© Less or more is no where to question there is no character in her 

Edited by Sonali1968 - 7 months ago