Anupamaa Written Update and Daily Discussion Thread 12 Sept 2023

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Posted: 8 months ago

At the entrance of friend’s house , Romil gets the feeling of being followed, he looks behind several times but Anupama, who has been following him secretly,  hides . The moment he gets the door of the flat opens , she can’t keep herself in control anymore. She rushes forward n hugs the hand bag  belonging to Pakhi and weeps. She calls out to her n weeps . Romil does not know what to do . Anupama then confronts Romil over  missing Pakhi, he does not divulge anything, he looks guilty . Anupama warns she will make him confess why  had he brought her her n whale had he hidden her right now . 

At SH, Vanraj  argues with Baa Babuji as he leaves the house to look for Pakhi . 
Police have been unable to find her last two days n he could not sit idle doing nothing , he wanted to look for his daughter . TosSam offer to go look for Pakhi , request Papa to remain at home . 
As they leave in their car . Toshu suggests they take help from a gang  of criminals he knew , they will surely know if Pakhi had been kidnapped ., Samar is hesitant to seek help from criminals . But he  agrees for the sake of their missing sister .On the way they almost run over a woman thinking it was Pakhi but it’s some stranger n not her . SamTos lose their cool . 

SamTos then reach the house of a gangster , they learn that Pakhi had not been kidnapped . The gangster asks them to worry if Pakhi had been kidnapped by human traffickers.

At SH , everyone is worrying for missing Pakhi. They think of worst scenarios . Kinjal and Kavya reassure Baa. . 

Elsewhere Anupama drags Romil to police station, he pleads her to listen to him once . Anupama  lashes out at him , why he remained silent when they were frantically looking for Pakhi for two days . Why he remained silent when Adhik  was arrested . Why did he not tell them when they were suffering for last two days ! 
Romil finally confesses that he had kidnapped Pakhi with the help of his friend . His friend was supposed to keep Pakhi confined tk his house but now he finds Pakhi missing. Romil states he had no idea where Pakhi was right now , Anupama is distraught and slaps Romil . 

Precap

Samar n Toshu are searching for Pakhi . After tireless efforts they come across Pakhi who seems to be very exhausted n running away from someone /something . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 8 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Just FYI, those who have seen Sreemoyee will remember that this kidnapping is a super cheap knockoff of Dithi's kidnapping. Atleast that one had a good outcome of giving us a character like Aitihyo.

Copy bhi thik se nahi karna aata inko.

I sincerely regret the days I used to complain about lack of quality in Sreemoyee. Compared to this show, it was a classic, a gem, a masterpiece.

Going back to watching some nice SreeHit scenes now smiley24smiley24

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Crime karo whitewash karo.. 

smiley36

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Will be hilarious if Romil gets punished goes to jail while Abuser Adick was forgiven for being a saaf dil insaan! 

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Okay, so suspense over. It was Romil who kidnapped Pakhi. Didn't expect that Romil will do such a thing. I thought he was red herring and the main culprit will be Adhik only. 

Pakhi is seen in precap, so she will come back soon in KM. smiley20

Criticiser thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Urgh so is the new about Malti Devi saving Makkhi false then? Unless she’s running away from Malti for whatever reason! I guess she’s running away from Romil’s bad friends and Malti may save her in the end.

lakshmikumr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

So You all heard dialogues....my ears just don't have the ability to hear high-frequency sounds..smiley18...

With the help of subtitles, i get to know just this ....where is my beti for 5 min .... silence from the other end ... and again where... where upto 14 min... listen to me for 2 mins... no ..no i won't for the rest of the episode.smiley24.am i right or missed any important part....smiley12

lakshmikumr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Urgh so is the new about Malti Devi saving Makkhi false then? Unless she’s running away from Malti for whatever reason! I guess she’s running away from Romil’s bad friends and Malti may save her in the end.

MD is roaming all over the streets and so is paki ...she slipped into the same gali where md is waiting to meet husmukh .....smiley42

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Jo kaam doctor, counsellor,  police nahi kar paati woh didi kar leti hai 

Pakhi ko find karte 2 didi kal Delhi Tak aa gayi . Aayi thi toh pokopants ka shoot bhi kar liya.

Ad shoot karne ke baad didi ko pata chala , pakhi toh Ahmedavad mei che,,,