Writer of Calling Sehmat speaks against Raazi

blahhhh thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Listen to him speak,he is a true patriot and also a true Dharmic.

https://twitter.com/TrulyMonica/status/1701244327542854043?t=qHPGK9_Hl6mtbm_1CnlXTw&s=19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Woah. So he didn’t like the way Raazi makers turned the story and ending. Especially ending. 

Aah well. BW is leftists and Pakistan is potential market so obviously they ain’t gonna show the actual story. The soldier in him felt betrayed. Who does BW care though. 

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for sharing. I never liked that movie. Acting  was good, story was also good but the ending soured it for me.
BW should really relocate to Lahore/Karachi. They can never give anything wholesome. Once there was a time of Jis desh me ganga behti hai and manoj kumar was called Bharat kumar. Now a days BW egos are larger than this country. 

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Who's surprised,  I mean bollywood walas are always Pakistani supporters (may be they see a potential market there?) .

blahhhh thumbnail

Also naseeruddin shah is upset with the BO collections of gadar 2,kerala story and kashmir files.

He finds these movies ultra nationalist and says that they show imagined enemies.Idc about gadar 2 but kerala story and TKF showing imagined enemies??really??

This islamist and his wife have gotten away with their nonsense for way too long,only in India you will be able to deny the truth of a community while also getting to pose as an intellectual.🤮

https://twitter.com/The_newsin/status/1701169545724227718?t=UBUrt1OrjIrOnDIUPO_s0g&s=19

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

And our so called intolerant, extremist, minority lynching, oppressing country gave so much love to Raazi and made it a superhit..

Coz our love for our country isn't based on our hate for another..dikh hi raha hai na kisne apne andar itni nafratein paal rakhi hai..

Army people r just another kind and we can't even match up to their sacrifices..but could feel his pain

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Woah. So he didn’t like the way Raazi makers turned the story and ending. Especially ending. 

Aah well. BW is leftists and Pakistan is potential market so obviously they ain’t gonna show the actual story. The soldier in him felt betrayed. Who does BW care though. 

BW ka to pata hi hai..hum apne aap ko ya bole? Gullible..fool..naive or indifferent?

Haven't seen Raazi and it was on my watchlist..kabhi lagta tha miss kaise kar diya..ab tak kyun nahi dekhi. Shouldn't regret I guess if the writer himself isn't happy 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: blahhhh

Also naseeruddin shah is upset with the BO collections of gadar 2,kerala story and kashmir files.

He finds these movies ultra nationalist and says that they show imagined enemies.Idc about gadar 2 but kerala story and TKF showing imagined enemies??really??

This islamist and his wife have gotten away with their nonsense for way too long,only in India you will be able to deny the truth of a community while also getting to pose as an intellectual.🤮

https://twitter.com/The_newsin/status/1701169545724227718?t=UBUrt1OrjIrOnDIUPO_s0g&s=19

Not questioning his patriotism at all..but how is TKF or TKS imaginary? 

And why isn't he against showing imaginary friendship? That also can go against one's interest ya? There's a saying that a known enemy is better than a masked friend.

Aane wala Bharat kis movie ko kaise dekhega iska glimpse to mil raha hai..Gadar 2 came 22 yrs after Gadar and still broke records..bcoz the issue still exists and the movie isn't responsible for that.

Work should be done towards resolving the issue, rather than pretending it doesn't exist.

And the first step is acknowledging. That will benefit both the countries and prevent a third one from taking advantage of the feud

blahhhh thumbnail

Those who call tkf or tks imaginary or propaganda actually have no arguments to back up their claims.They just believe and say shit.