Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

look at you losing your shit over a random person’s words. How about you first chill before giving lessons to others?smiley36 How insecure can one be. The last time they clashed ,Sunny’s movie sent the epic Ashoka crashing into pieces. Only dum wits who live in a bubble with no knowledge of the real world think that they are invincible. Hopefully Sahrukhwa is more wiser than that. Oh how about the shitty Pathaan and jawaan which are breaking poor Sahrukhwa’s bank? 

Hilarious that you are comparing one of SRK's lowest point with the peak of Sunny's career

Meanwhile after a short low Phase SRK delivered Tons of successful movies in the 2000s while Sunny has done shit and mostly Flops for 20 years lol

Also calling Jawan and Pathan "shitty" but defending garbage like gadar 2 lol. 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Journey95

Hilarious that you are comparing one of SRK's lowest point with the peak of Sunny's career

Meanwhile after a short low Phase SRK delivered Tons of successful movies in the 2000s while Sunny has done shit and mostly Flops for 20 years lol

It's hilarious that they seem to know every single thing in SRK's filmography.  I wouldn't even be able to name more than 3 or 4 movies Sunny has done in his entire career. 

After has-been Sunny, they are even trying to hide behind Canada Kumar. smiley37

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Honestly why is the aunty ji so angry? She came out watching her fav star's recent blockbuster Gadar 2 and that too for a 3rd time and she speaks like she could breathe out fire encapsulating the world any moment? 

Is that what Gadar 2 does to people? Any one with personal experinece chime in please 

JayaBachan thumbnail

OMG LOL. Who TF hurt Aunty Ji? 😠👊🏼

Aunty, look me in the eye and blink twice if you’re in danger. I’ll protect you. 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

smiley37 Baazigar se karta aa raha hai smiley36

Aunty ji join IF BW forum pls smiley40smiley36

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

A lot of people are angry because of SRK's movies doing amazingly well....like they say ....nothing succeeds like success...smiley36

hmmm

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Journey95

What’s really hilarious is you being conveniently blind to the post that I was replying to. 

If you spit at the sky, the spit will come back and fall only on you. Give respect take respect. Calling one’s movie garbage just to defend your garbage shitty films, doesn’t make them any less garbage. smiley36

Edited by 1t1svat1t1s - 7 months ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Phosphorus

Honestly why is the aunty ji so angry? She came out watching her fav star's recent blockbuster Gadar 2 and that too for a 3rd time and she speaks like she could breathe out fire encapsulating the world any moment? 

Is that what Gadar 2 does to people? Any one with personal experinece chime in please 

Yes I guess. Akash Banerjee calls these ‘Us vs. Them’ movie. smiley36

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Jab insaan wakai mein dil se khush hota hai toh uss movie ko praise karta hai jisko dekh kar aaya hai....ye nahi ki dekh kar kuchh aao....aur bash karo doosri movie.....ye wali Didi is awesome...smiley16

https://x.com/rishu__07__/status/1702481347925905472?s=20

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Yes I guess. Akash Banerjee calls these ‘Us vs. Them’ movie. smiley36

I watched the movie, I didn’t come out with guns blazing .It’s ridiculous to say it is because of the movie. You think you will not be able to find any videos of the extreme fan reactions after watching Jawan?

Edited by 1t1svat1t1s - 7 months ago