Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Look at how Vivek Agnihotri is spreading hatred against the Khans...this is what they do...smiley11

https://x.com/iamhsnrz/status/1701817132475097313?s=20

Waisya tu srk says namaskar way more than he says salam and even if he said it more tu what is the issue and why doesn’t this joker need to bring it up? How is that relevant?

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: elim

She is saying ulta . Pathan set the benchmark. Gadar2 is trying hard to beat Pathaan. Even now running on khaali theatres . Also Baazigar se kya karta aa raha hai ? She is talking as if Sunny Deol is some competition to SRK smiley37 30 yrs ke baad ek fluke hit woh bhi doubtful . Bhakt aunty needs to chill . 

Also I can post 100 videos of how shitty Gadar2 was . 

look at you losing your shit over a random person’s words. How about you first chill before giving lessons to others?smiley36 How insecure can one be. The last time they clashed ,Sunny’s movie sent the epic Ashoka crashing into pieces. Only dum wits who live in a bubble with no knowledge of the real world think that they are invincible. Hopefully Sahrukhwa is more wiser than that. Oh how about the shitty Pathaan and jawaan which are breaking poor Sahrukhwa’s bank? 

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

look at you losing your shit over a random person’s words. How about you first chill before giving lessons to others?smiley36 How insecure can one be. The last time they clashed ,Sunny’s movie sent the epic Ashoka crashing into pieces. Only dum wits who live in a bubble with no knowledge of the real world think that they are invincible. Hopefully Sahrukhwa is more wiser than that. Oh how about the shitty Pathaan and jawaan which are breaking poor Sahrukhwa’s bank? 

Look at you and regular srk haters celebrating the words of some random bhakt just because they're against SRK. In the real world, SRK is the biggest star in the country. In Pathaan, he gets 40% of the profit, In Jawan he gets everything. Don't worry about his bank balance. he will remain the richest actor in India.

Atleast Ashoka wasn't a jingoistic movie 

e1t53e thumbnail

Originally posted by: elim

Look at you and regular srk haters celebrating the words of some random bhakt just because they're against SRK. In the real world, SRK is the biggest star in the country. In Pathaan, he gets 40% of the profit, In Jawan he gets everything. Don't worry about his bank balance. he will remain the richest actor in India.

Atleast Ashoka wasn't a jingoistic movie 

smiley37

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

thoda? 😆 now I know for sure you like him. smiley36❤️

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I like this uncle. So sweet 

e1t53e thumbnail

He is so pyara. Poor guy I believe used to develop cold feet dancing ka sun te hi. smiley36But he did improve a lot later on.

I was shocked to watch him here. I believe the theater erupted during this song.😂

https://youtu.be/cpIxFhZA5XA?si=7kV75aOwyJ337DXZ

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

... Hopefully Sahrukhwa is more wiser than that. ...

He is indeed...and much more relaxed...and "if there is nothing broken, don't fix it"...

wow this lady sounds angry af 😳

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NeemCher

wow this lady sounds angry af 😳

A lot of people are angry because of SRK's movies doing amazingly well....like they say ....nothing succeeds like success...smiley36