Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sulu82 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 months ago

btw, yeah taarif thi ya taunt?

agar is ki Chandramukhi 2 flop ho gayi to bolegi, Cinema GOD(Cinema Mafia) aur Movie Mafia dono ne milkar  meri Chandramukhi kha li. smiley36

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bollywood has come full circle. From mocking south masalas and hero worship to adapting it and cheering it. 

Also some fans who used to boast “rickshawalas and chaiwalas enjoy bhai ki movies” type of classiest comments and From trashing Masala movies to boasting about it. 

ha ha. Good times to be living. smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Bollywood has come full circle. From mocking south masalas and hero worship to adapting it and cheering it. 

Also some fans who used to boast “rickshawalas and chaiwalas enjoy bhai ki movies” type of classiest comments and From trashing Masala movies to boasting about it. 

ha ha. Good times to be living. smiley36

what about my Super Bowl pick and chiefs couldn’t win last nite haha 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

what about my Super Bowl pick and chiefs couldn’t win last nite haha 

Tere muh mein teri sari favorite mithaiyan if Philly wins. 

Baki I don’t really follow Super Bowl. I will watch in the passing when hubby’s watching. 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Is kangana suffering from split personality smiley13

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I've always been a Kangana fan (on screen) would love a film with her and SRK. (SRK and Vidya too)

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Stone-Cold

I've always been a Kangana fan (on screen) would love a film with her and SRK. (SRK and Vidya too)

Control your Jawan excitement dear, bhavnaao mein itna mat behko behen. What you're wishing for essentially would mean 50+ days of SRK having to stay in very close proximity with Kangana. Have you thought of that ? And what happens after that ? You want to repeat the HR-Email saga with SRK ? smiley22

If you meant a SRK-Kangu movie through AI, I am all in for it for the same reason you mentioned. smiley4smiley36

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Stone-Cold

Why would you wish that on SRK? Somethings are beyond separating the art from the artist, Kangana has crossed the line years ago 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Why would you wish that on SRK? Somethings are beyond separating the art from the artist, Kangana has crossed the line years ago 

If we are all being honest I cant remember A time Kangana was on the correct side of the line smiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

hyperbole is not a praise, imo...it's just throwing superlatives around.

ShahRukh is neither an emperor nor a god...being worshipped by fans and praised by collegues may come from positive feelings...or not.

I know that SRK himself takes this with a wink...he himself constantly used/uses superlatives when talking to/announcing collegues (e.g. in shows) smiley2

That's not something to take serious as Karan loves SRK and Kangana may still like to work with him...

Edited by Clochette - 8 months ago