I think David Dhawan Can Make A Comeback 🚀

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

He has given some very memorable films , film moments , songs, etc. his films w Govinda and Salman deserve special mention. But this one film w akshay ( Mr. And  Mrs. khiladi) had a nice Sonu Nigham Free Soundtrack. I understand all the criticisms sent his way. I just don’t care smiley36 I gotta do what’s best for me. Anil Sharma Had Opened The flood gates smiley36 I think him making a film Salman or Varun or Ranveer can bring big big box office 

A non Sonu Song from a Mr. Dhawan Movie

https://youtu.be/vPFXqUqgY40?si=RQEM0bMmsGWYqrm7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

He has given some very memorable films , film moments , songs, etc. his films w Govinda and Salman deserve special mention. But this one film w akshay ( Mr. And  Mrs. khiladi) had a nice Sonu Nigham Free Soundtrack. I understand all the criticisms sent his way. I just don’t care smiley36 I gotta do what’s best for me. Anil Sharma Had Opened The flood gates smiley36 I think him making a film Salman or Varun or Ranveer can bring big big box office 

A non Sonu Song from a Mr. Dhawan Movie

https://youtu.be/vPFXqUqgY40?si=RQEM0bMmsGWYqrm7

nice song .

Edited by Arsalan_khan - 7 months ago
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Definitely he can. Only thing is he needs to refine how comedy wrt women. 

The stalking and coercion will not work anymore. 

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Mr and Mrs Khiladi was a brilliant movie. 

Have watched it so many times.  

This comedy worked back then, but now not so sure, u less it's all about movies including drinking, drugs and sex. 

Do hard to tell. Because BW has redefined itself. 

Watch any movie of Taapsee Pannu.. that's what new generation  of Bolly audience now wants. πŸ™„ 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Ishaan Dhawan should enter Bollywood instead of being stuck with crappy soaps. He has the charm of a hero.smiley27

priya185 thumbnail

Yes if he stops doing remakes 

The story should be suited to the current era 

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Ishaan Dhawan should enter Bollywood instead of being stuck with crappy soaps. He has the charm of a hero.smiley27

Ye kaunsa cross connection jod rahe ho? Kaun hai ye admi and iska David se kya lena dena?smiley36

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

There is a time for everything. David Dhawan was a successful product of his time when the culture was a little different, comedy was more loud, and a lot of things were socially acceptable. The audience has changed and unless you evolve with the times, you will be outdated. 

These subhash ghai and david dhawan had their moment and time. I dont think they were able to evolve, like Karan who has continued to churn out successful films, including Rocky Rani. 

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Mr and Mrs Khiladi was a brilliant movie. 

Have watched it so many times.  

This comedy worked back then, but now not so sure, u less it's all about movies including drinking, drugs and sex. 

Do hard to tell. Because BW has redefined itself. 

Watch any movie of Taapsee Pannu.. that's what new generation  of Bolly audience now wants. πŸ™„ 

No the tide is turning. The shift to the earthy stories of heartland India is happening as we speak. 🀞

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daebak

Ye kaunsa cross connection jod rahe ho? Kaun hai ye admi and iska David se kya lena dena?smiley36

Varun Dhawan ka cousin hai. Currently playing lead role in Sony Sab's soap Dhruv Tara.