Had it been like its original version !!!

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

Just to share a thing..as I am watching it from the and had hopes ...

So far, the show that it was based on show named İstanbullu Gelin. Which had three seasons..

Just imagine that how it would have been crisp in storyline with good twists and not "Kitchen Politics" that it had 3 season with seasons totally based on separate different twists ..

1st twist was based on the introductory part of the family and his dark past...

2nd it was based on how the royal family broke up and gone loosing its position, power , inheritance and gone for struggles to adopt a modest lifestyle... And in indian remake KVB would have been made it much dark and revengefull to take out the revenge of his mother's as "deheritance of Barots" rather being involved in playing psychic tricks with Roshni and Swati ...KVB has good hold over negetive charachters... And he would have justified the "revengefull" charchter, had it was made phase the Turkish version way...

3rd twist was all about getting back the power and position of being the royals ...

And all these three parts would gone very well with the indian drama palete...

But the way it is going , just lose its way... charm and route of original storyline... 

Shivendra is neither made involved ti business, to compete both Samar or Raghav...

The twist of Raghavendra's sudden approach to hold an hotel in Ranak had been taken earlier to show the rivalry, competition and Shivendra's taking hold over business , which looks snobbish for the rest 21 days left ...sheerly it is getting fake for the last phase...what twist it would be there left after raghav gets the project and loose the position and it would joke that they will retain position from Samar within 7 days ...Isn't it ????

Thanks

Edited by Anuprerna_fan - 7 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

emma8 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I couldn't agree more. It is really disappointing because they had everything - great actors, great storyline but they chose to go back to kitchen politics.

I don't even recognize the show anymore and have stopped watching it. It appears disjointed and with no real storyline.

The good thing about the original was that characters were gray and had a chance of redeeming themselves but they have robbed that opportunity for Samar, Swatilekha, and Roshini.

Samar's motives don't really make sense anymore. He is willing to destroy Surili/Shiv's marriage/love and jeopardize the unborn baby for what? Didn't Ranima do the same thing to his mom so how does that make hum any different? He wants Mohit to get his right which Shiv/Surili are willing to do but still is conspiring with Roshini. Is Samar going to give his right to Mohit once he destroys the Barot. Will Mohit even want that? Why doesn't Roshini question Samar's motives? Once Shiv finds outwhat Roshini did, will he look at Mohit the same way? Why is Roshini helping Ragav/Swati when they don't want to acknowledge Mohit? None of it makes any sense. 

The makers didn't give any happy/peaceful to shiv/surili or in the palace. They could have had a nice moment with Shiv/surili becoming parents before introducing Roshini/Mohit. 

Where is the brothers bonding? Mother spending time with her boys? The original had drama but also had nice/soft moments interspersed.

In a way I am glad, they are ending the show because what they are showing is utter nonsense.

They can still revive the show but they need change alot of things. Production needs to put effort in but I guess that ship has passed.

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: emma8

I couldn't agree more. It is really disappointing because they had everything - great actors, great storyline but they chose to go back to kitchen politics.

I don't even recognize the show anymore and have stopped watching it. It appears disjointed and with no real storyline.

1. The good thing about the original was that characters were gray and had a chance of redeeming themselves but they have robbed that opportunity for Samar, Swatilekha, and Roshini.

Samar's motives don't really make sense anymore. He is willing to destroy Surili/Shiv's marriage/love and jeopardize the unborn baby for what? Didn't Ranima do the same thing to his mom so how does that make hum any different? He wants Mohit to get his right which Shiv/Surili are willing to do but still is conspiring with Roshini. Is Samar going to give his right to Mohit once he destroys the Barot. Will Mohit even want that? Why doesn't Roshini question Samar's motives? Once Shiv finds outwhat Roshini did, will he look at Mohit the same way? Why is Roshini helping Ragav/Swati when they don't want to acknowledge Mohit? None of it makes any sense. 

The makers didn't give any happy/peaceful to shiv/surili or in the palace. They could have had a nice moment with Shiv/surili becoming parents before introducing Roshini/Mohit. 

Where is the brothers bonding? Mother spending time with her boys? The original had drama but also had nice/soft moments interspersed.

In a way I am glad, they are ending the show because what they are showing is utter nonsense.

They can still revive the show but they need change alot of things. Production needs to put effort in but I guess that ship has passed.

Cant agree more ...why they are always behind "Kitchen Politics" man

.. Common make Samar at least venegantic... He had all the ingredients to be an antagonist ..so why he is behind saut sautan, kitchen...