rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago

Seems like the turn out is quite high? smiley4

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Meanwhile, Gadar 2 is having the last laugh!

These days you seem to be doing nothing but making posts to instigate others & making unnecessary remarks. "Some people" over here seems to think "atleast something" of you, do better.

Edited by piya2025 - 8 months ago
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Maybe concerned about Hrithik's position smiley36

We can’t blame Hrithik for others actions. What was this member even trying to say?? What last laugh?? Gadar 2 is running for almost a month and Jawan is not even out yet so what “last laugh” it was irrational, senseless  and confusing smiley36 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

We can’t blame Hrithik for others actions. What was this member even trying to say?? What last laugh?? Gadar 2 is running for almost a month and Jawan is not even out yet so what “last laugh” it was irrational, senseless  and confusing smiley36 

I'm not blaming Hrithik. I think he's in a secure enough position not to worry about anyone else.

If I blamed actors for their fans' behavior, I wouldn't have even SRK to fangirl. smiley36

My point was that was the only reasoning I could see behind that silly comment. 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

I'm not blaming Hrithik. I think he's in a secure enough position not to worry about anyone else.

If I blamed actors for their fans' behavior, I wouldn't have even SRK to fangirl. smiley36

My point was that was the only reasoning I could see behind that silly comment. 

@Bold: I can relate smiley36 

That comment was indeed silly 😭

NoraSM thumbnail

Jawan has sold 1M+ tickets on BMS so far, this is the data for weekend 

https://twitter.com/Bolly_BoxOffice/status/1699235284813271164?t=pTxsxnlqfgo0UIO2n8iSFQ&s=19