Why Kathaa cant get pregnant again? - doubt

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

I am not watching the show since viaan’s fatherhood learning episodes and I am not interested in watching it or reading WU. 

Read in IF post that Kathaa can’t have a second child.

So just curious to know why? Is it her decision or something biological?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tenochtitlan thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Then its such a good time to watch the show. I wish I could watch 50+ episodes in future in one go. Right now things are going so complicated.

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

It will be revealed in tonight's episode.

I guess she had some kind of operation in the past for some treatment due to which she cant have second child now.

Loveindianforum thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think she’s afraid to have another child because of what she went through with her son cancer.

That’s the only thing I can think about.

SakZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: abca19510

Then its such a good time to watch the show. I wish I could watch 50+ episodes in future in one go. Right now things are going so complicated.

I am trying to leave ITV. So I took an opportunity when I got it to leave this show. Now I want HC to leave ITV like barun, then I can say goodbye 😁

SakZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loveindianforum

I think she’s afraid to have another child because of what she went through with her son cancer.

That’s the only thing I can think about.

In that case, it would be a bummer. In any case Kathaa should talk about such thing before engagement. It would be unfair to viaan. Was she waiting for such a dramatic interference from her in law to talk about this ?!! I thought this show is progressive.