Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

smiley41Hello shallo one and all! smiley41

Welcome to another 

smiley40 happening birthday 

πŸŽ‰the announcer  cum hostess  

with the mostess! πŸŽ‰

πŸ₯³πŸ˜Ž Jasmine/Jass/Jess/!! 😎πŸ₯³

J tiger Barbie Margot Robbie Barbie GIF - Margot Robbie Barbie Barbie Movie 2023 GIFs

Guys it’s time to celebrate another birthday it’s none other than 

Xeta/Supari_khala/
dexter 

Giovanna Giovanna Lancellotti GIF - Giovanna Giovanna Lancellotti Globo GIFsBirthday Tiktok GIF - Birthday Tiktok Tiktok Girl GIFs

πŸ₯³ Party theme is      Aladdain 

OK ITS TIME TO MAKE YOUR     BIRTHDAY WISHES 

Snsd Tell Me Your Wish GIF - Snsd Tell Me Your Wish Genie GIFs

T
his is my post to u and  special thanks !! Yes we celebrated many birthdays here in the last 12 years (minus the ones where I was missing). I also remember 10 years ago I opened your thread as well and what I said then is what I would say today.

My birthday happens to be close together with yours and we both Virgos which is something we have in common. 

Lawyerofattraction Feest Sticker - Lawyerofattraction Feest Party Stickers
I know I’m opening this thread a little later but was very busy and waiting to see in case someone else did. Then my

Motto is never too late to celebrate so 

I decided whether someone did or not I would open one and my way to say thanks !!

time to blow out the candles Birthday Tiktok GIF - Birthday Tiktok Tiktok Girl GIFsand party Blow Out Sabrina Spellman GIF - Blow Out Sabrina Spellman Kiernan Shipka GIFsHappy Dance GIF - Happy Dance Its Time To Party GIFs

Below I posted your message that was on my bday thread  by xeta 

Originally posted by Supari_khala

Now that it’s officially August 31st in California, happy happy birthday to you, sweet girl! smiley40smiley41smiley31

What can I say about you that I haven’t already said to you, Jess. I thought I’d walk down memory lane and take a look at all your birthday celebrations on BWF. At least, the ones I was able to find anyway.

This below was my message to you on your first birthday on BWF 12 years ago. Oh how time flies! We all thought you were the sweetest addition to the CC and the forum! You still are. ❀️ You are kind, considerate and always take things in your stride. 

D9860E53-4640-4456-A38F-DE2D8A679A90.jpeg

Then the one 11 years ago, where your best friend, Tuli made the thread. I told you I was sorry for being 10 minutes late. Your response was don’t worry, desi people are always late or something like that. smiley36

76C5FC46-4421-40DF-9C56-D6656FF85A67.jpeg

So many people have posted such heartfelt messages about you on this one. I can bet, they would still say the same about you to this day! 

Go read it when you have time. I bet all of them would still feel the same (link: 

~Birthday Celebration of wat_up[Jess]~ | Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

)

This is what I had to say about you then. May I just say that I absolutely feel the same way to this day. My core opinion about you has never wavered.

AF7C36A4-CDDC-4F84-86E7-C89774BC642F.jpeg

I hope you have a fantastic birthday, Jess! πŸ’ž I hope this week has been everything you have ever hoped for. ❀️ Thank you for keeping us all grounded. Thank you for all the time, effort and energy you put into your CCs and your celebration threads to make other people feel seen and appreciated. Thank you for your constant optimism. Thank you for your sweetness. Thank you for your radiant aura. I hope you retain your kindness, always and forever. I have no doubt you will. Stay forever blessed, chiquita smiley31

End of message by xeta again thanks on your message !! Now time to party !! 

My message/reply 

It’s show time 

Barbie Fairy Secret Barbie GIF - Barbie Fairy Secret Barbie GIFs

Mods please sticky this 

Edited by wat_up - 7 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail

Tagged some those who can be tagged and know you over the years will tag some others as well !! 

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/dream-girl-2-box-office-collection-day-8-ayushmann-khurrana-biggest-hit-four-years-rs-72-crore-8920507/lite/

CE85304D-BD42-4064-9A6C-CC2CE3A94226.jpeg

Edited by wat_up - 7 months ago
quiet_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

What a beautiful post, Jess! I missed wishing you - happy birthday!! Hope you had a wonderful birthday! Hope you got pampered!

Xeta - happy birthday once again! Hope you had a really nice day and were spoiled! 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I was coming to make a thread when I saw the wishes in the music thread. Thank you for making this Jess πŸ’™

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

Happiest Birthday Dear Dexy πŸ’™πŸ’™smiley31

You light up this forum like a Christmas tree 

With your wit, readings, spells smiley36 and so much more 

I'm sending you an abundance of love 

I hope the memories of this day are extra special.

Happy Birthday, Luv ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

we are all connected; β€” chris evans + 🫰 πŸ’•πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ’ 🫢

Here’s to a year filled with new adventures, exciting opportunities, 

more manifestations, spells, and lots of laughter and joy.

Leo-cheers GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I hope someone is around to get you really drunk.

I'd love to see you drunk post on BWFsmiley36

That wish is for me smiley36

Chris Evans Cute Heart GIF | GIFDB.com

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Happiest Birthday Khala πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Happy Birthday Supari! Always remain the wonderful person you are. Truly beautiful inside out. Among that intelligent and well-educated. You have so much going for you. Wished you all the happiness and joy in the world. Here is to wishing you more. 

wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: quiet_chaos

What a beautiful post, Jess! I missed wishing you - happy birthday!! Hope you had a wonderful birthday! Hope you got pampered!

Xeta - happy birthday once again! Hope you had a really nice day and were spoiled! 

thanks and no worries and yes I enjoyed been on vacation in Cabo San Lucas  πŸ‡²πŸ‡½ today was relaxing because tomorrow once again doing some sight seeing !! 

wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

I was coming to make a thread when I saw the wishes in the music thread. Thank you for making this Jess πŸ’™

Thanks. I waited to see in case someone had made a thread and when I didn’t see one I made it. 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

Inspired by the music thread here are a few songs for you

https://youtu.be/VR7IvqqOae0?si=ItloDQzeuiGmyi_M

https://youtu.be/hItLUiUq4xE?si=Xca9-HlwEiotFPQ6

These are exclusively from your HOT boss ❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯ 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFgQk2syvTA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koJlIGDImiU

Let me know if he's not invited, and I will kick him out 😭😭😭

Edited by Beautyful_Mess - 7 months ago