Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eternalallure thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 months ago

Kaviaan babies having their own babies. I hope they have twinssmiley42

Jugnu and Jaadusmiley16smiley16 Viaan's favourite words smiley37smiley37smiley37

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

wow viaan  u r going to be papa ..smiley42where is maya maasi dumbu ko pata chala ya nahi smiley35smiley36

last episode was nice aditi looks very pretty with her curly messy hair..

doc is so good guy too..must say 

chalo all is well

for viaan advance animated-fathers-day-image-0101smiley36smiley36 

after so many days i watched today as it s series finale ..lattu writers did a good job..👏

Edited by kinu17 - 6 months ago
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Aditi was excellent in last scene.award winning performance

Nosta thumbnail

What a beautiful finalesmiley27I just wished they had given us 2 or 3 episodes of the happy reunion and life of Kaviaan. Anyway, can't complain with this ending. It was really a beautiful drama specially in the middle.I'm gonna miss it for suresmiley19.

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

I don't know wether i should be pissed off or laugh my head off after today's episode smiley37

Yeh kya tha?smiley37

Aarav's anger issues magically disappears in a day?

Eshan pulling a Phoebe smiley37

That daydream sequence gave me horrible PTSD of Shreya dreaming about Daya when Siddarth was giving her the neckalace in CID....here she's about to get married and she's daydreaming about her exsmiley37

For once this 3rd wheel displayed his anger....but buddy you were about to get married to a woman who addresed you as Doctor than by your actual name what did you expect?

I'm pretty sure this is Eshan and Raghav's plan and Raghav would do the sacrifice drama in tomorrow's episode 

Katha's realizations were good but it was too rushed by the writers.....she gaslighted an entire family.to get to her precious realizations

Kaviaan as a pair was always unconvincing to me so her saying stuff like "saccha pyar'" made me cringe ( strictly my opinion)

Writers have mastered the art of how to ruin an already toxic show

I mean Katha and Aarav processing everything while Viaan was in prison could've been shown without introducing the 3rd guy ( bali ka bakra )

.....they could've shown how both of them processed things slowly instead of screwing up Raghav and the audience for the past 34 episodes

34 episodes sar khane ke baad yeh bataati hai ki woh vegetarian haismiley37 

Precap ; I only feel bad for Ruhi and mamaji....K and V are sociopaths....oh and she's also going to tell Aarav about the ONS in the future , didn't she have a valid reasoning that Aarav will hate himself if he gets to know about it? Now she says that "Love is greater than everything" and implied that he will get it....it will be a bigger betrayal for him if he learns about it xx years from now after he has a great bond with Viaan only to find out that he was the monster to whom his mom sold her soul to save his life

And someone please help me understand this ; Was Raghav angry or was he smiling when Katha was pouring her heart out infront of everyone....his expression looked like a cross of him smiling and would break into laughter at anytime saying that he orchestrated this so that she will say the truth or was he about to finally lose it and slap her? I know that he will resort to sacrifice mode as i saw that in the precap but the actor did a pretty bad job of conveying his emotions in that scene

This episode redifined the word unconvincing

Good riddance to this show

God! You had so many problems with the show. Why you even watched it.smiley37

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anj_01

God! You had so many problems with the show. Why you even watched it.smiley37

Cause i lost a bet and had to watch it

No follow up questions please smiley37

I actually watched it for Gireesh sir , I've seen him in BOLN and decided to watch the show seeing him playing  a grey character 

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 6 months ago
Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tenochtitlan

Guys, today's episode was marvellous. smiley27smiley42

They didn't disappoint. The journey began at Earthcon, and ended at Earthcon. They have literally left it on a cliffhanger and honestly, today's episode will make you forget everything and forget all the complaints you have with this show. Many things were addressed and finally a true happy ending which will leave you happy. I am satisfied and now crave for more. 

Actually, writers addressed everything in these last two episodes. Viaan won hearts and him understanding how his absence made things worse for her and left Katha alone in a difficult position. Katha accepting how her fear overpowered her and she was helpless. Everything makes sense now. Actually everyone won at the end. Those who empathised with Katha, her fear got validity  and her apology. Those who hated her got apology. A truly satisfying ending.smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27

I was so sad and happy alsosmiley36

Sad that its ending finally and happy because they did give us happy ending.smiley42

They gave closure to everyone and satisfied everyone. They even fulfilled viewers demand of kaviaan having baby, that was cherry on top.smiley27

Their last scene togethersmiley27smiley27smiley27 I watched it three times on repeatsmiley36

And at the end I could not contain myself that it has ended so I watched all the high points and fantastic scenes of show from the starting, 

the kaali raat,

the apology, 

viaan's realisation, 

his confession, 

picnic scene, 

katha's confession, 

hospital scene, 

breakup, 

jail scene, 

confrontation scene at open mike, 

raghav party scene and 

finally last scene again....i know I am mad but... couldn't stopsmiley37

Eternalallure thumbnail

Hearing Viaan say "meri jaan" and "aapke husband" in the same sentence, after all that happened, was music to my ears. Because there was a time when we thought it couldn't happen. It shouldn't happen and that they should go their separate ways, instead of suffering so much. But they really made it. So surrealsmiley42

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternalallure

Hearing Viaan say "meri jaan" and "aapke husband" in the same sentence, after all that happened, was music to my ears. Because there was a time when we thought it couldn't happen. It shouldn't happen and that they should go their separate ways, instead of suffering so much. But they really made it. So surrealsmiley42

I rewind it and played three four times just to confirm he really said "meri jaan" or notsmiley37

It was so sweet smiley42smiley27smiley27smiley27

And "aapke husband" gave me altogether a new highsmiley37

Wish they had gone ahead with their wedding and ons revelation would have happened after that and they could have shown how both of them stood up for each other answered back to stupid garewals and maaya maasi. There could have been many tracks related to their married life. I wanted to see them together working on their marriage, dealing with all the issues.

Par chalo koi baat nahi....i am happy whatever we got.

Kaviaan having baby was for me like..... writers ne sare papon ka praschit kar liyasmiley37

Eternalallure thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anj_01

I rewind it and played three four times just to confirm he really said "meri jaan" or notsmiley37

It was so sweet smiley42smiley27smiley27smiley27

And "aapke husband" gave me altogether a new highsmiley37

Wish they had gone ahead with their wedding and ons revelation would have happened after that and they could have shown how both of them stood up for each other answered back to stupid garewals and maaya maasi. There could have been many tracks related to their married life. I wanted to see them together working on their marriage, dealing with all the issues.

Par chalo koi baat nahi....i am happy whatever we got.

Kaviaan having baby was for me like..... writers ne sare papon ka praschit kar liyasmiley37

I wish they had got comfortable enough to use nicknames or endearments for each other. Like baby or babesmiley36 But Katha to aadhe time Mr. Raghuvanshi hi karti rhi, aur dono Aap se aage badhe hi nhismiley39

Ehsan and Vanya were much better. They were totally casual with each other, informal and calling each other tum and baby instead of aapsmiley36