ONS Reveal: this is how i think it will go

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 months ago

Reet will bury a seed of doubt in Maya's head about how did Katha get the money for Aarav's treatment. 

Maya will dig around and come to the conclusion that Katha slept with someone for 1CR but won't know it was Viaan.

She will tell the families and all hell will break loose. Katha will be accused and her character will be questioned, etc. 

Viaan will step forward and tell everyone the truth, it was him who had asked her to spend a night with him for 1CR. He may prove it as well, maybe through bank records or something.

Maya, Teji and Farah's plan will backfire. Viaan will go back into his shell. Mr. Garewal may break the marriage.

Katha will start fighting for her relationship and tell everyone how she doesn't regret anything, and etc etc.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vandana1965 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

It's possible. But where is reet ? Hasnt been seen lately.

Vivek_2405 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

My POV on ONS revelation is that it should come right now ( as assuming during the wedding ) . If it’s going to happen at wedding , safe to assume everyone will be present there , including Aarav and the EC family as well . 

Now question 2 - if it happening , 

(A) how much of the truth comes out

(B) who reveals it and revelation in public or closed doors only with family or even concerned person only 

coming to A - from story point of view and redemption of Teji and Maya , think full truth should come out .

Reprecussions in case of 

Half truth - that is Katha is established to have ONS as question arises how she can get 1 Cr in 1 night , that is easy guess . Now what happens ? Katha is blamed . I am assuming Kavitha understands the situation in which Katha was pushed to due to denial by Kailash. Kailash will further assuming blames himself . Remember no body at this point knows who was the other person . Now this is questioned to Katha possibly  without the presence of Viaan inside closed doors . Various possibilities here onwards . Let’s keep it till here .

Full truth - I am keeping this on hold here as next part is crucial, who reveals  it and where and the scope of the story here !!

—————————-

This is my personal opinion now .

—————————-
What I can see this has a large repercussions on most of the characters here !! Full truth should be out .

Remember I am assuming the wedding scene - where it comes out . Even I am not sure who will reveal it and how ? Totally upto makers . My guess would be one of Reet or Maya ( easy guess) but can be anybody . 
I want this to out to open , as it will effect Katha , Viaan , Teji , Aarav , EC family and relations gets complicated .

Even Neerja ji who treats Viaan as her hero , will have different thoughts and will hate  him to put Katha into this situation .

Aarav May rue why he made him his Robin ? He starts to hate him .Aarav May Also think same of his father , what Viaan used to think of Viraj, how VK handles everything  now . Even if they are forced to separate ( by Teji or due to well being of Aarav ) , they will still try to be together for him somehow or the other . 

Viaan may go into shell again but before that he protects Katha and takes all the blame and reminds katha that she said - you will not be punished for the crime which you did not committ , and vice versa . So his turn to get punished . But Katha protects him , that he is not the same Viaan now and will do everything to not let him go into depression or any shell .

EC family does not treat Viaan the sabe away as they idolises him .

Vanya also shocked and wonder how can he do this to a girl !! So many possibilities .

Now most important part how Teji realises the goodness of Katha that how in spite of harassment , she was able to forgive him and protect him . And also since all relations are affected, how Katha will try to mend back all the relations . From herein Teji redemption starts .

Also we see some emotional romance from Katha side to Viaan . This all will take time and if TRP remains good , can go slow and stretch long . 
———————

If makers try to keep the EC family intact  and doubt ruin reputation , this can come out in closed doors also and only between the family members . 
but I feel coming out in open has lot of potential .

Possibilities are large here and this is the right time !!! 

Let’s see what makers decide . 

Tenochtitlan thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

In short, It is all about how the makers execute this. Hope they don't whitewash everything and it shouldn't be a one episode resolution. Honestly, we are dependent a lot on the makers on how will they execute it. Hope they continue the streak of amazing execution (except the press conference).

If they execute it well, TRP will skyrocket I think and bring back many of the old viewers who liked the building dark tone which was present in initial phases of the show. Which had some tension and trauma beneath. 

Also, I want to see Katha's trauma gripping her and Viaan saving her from her trauma. Because Katha was with Viaan when Viaan's past came in front of his eyes again. Its time for Viaan to help Katha to get her out of her past. That would be absolutely beautiful to watch. I don't want to see Katha being saviour again. Its time for Viaan to play his part. But, I also don't want to see Katha cry the whole time she should remain within her character strong like always but, her trauma should be visible too like it was visible in initial days.

Honestly, I want to see Katha get a  bit weakened at this point because at the end she is a human and she should break. She didn't break after ONS, she didn't break during Aarav's treatment but, now she should break because there will be nothing holding her. This time Aarav's magic shouldn't work because circumstances are much different. 

Vivek_2405 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abca19510

In short, It is all about how the makers execute this. Hope they don't whitewash everything and it shouldn't be a one episode resolution. Honestly, we are dependent a lot on the makers on how will they execute it. Hope they continue the streak of amazing execution (except the press conference).

If they execute it well, TRP will skyrocket I think and bring back many of the old viewers who liked the building dark tone which was present in initial phases of the show. Which had some tension and trauma beneath. 

Also, I want to see Katha's trauma gripping her and Viaan saving her from her trauma. Because Katha was with Viaan when Viaan's past came in front of his eyes again. Its time for Viaan to help Katha to get her out of her past. That would be absolutely beautiful to watch. I don't want to see Katha being saviour again. Its time for Viaan to play his part. But, I also don't want to see Katha cry the whole time she should remain within her character strong like always but, her trauma should be visible too like it was visible in initial days.

Honestly, I want to see Katha get a  bit weakened at this point because at the end she is a human and she should break. She didn't break after ONS, she didn't break during Aarav's treatment but, now she should break because there will be nothing holding her. This time Aarav's magic shouldn't work because circumstances are much different. 

your everything on point. Let’s wait for the makers how they put it across . All this will start probably next to next week , as I hope they would be doing haldi and sangeet . Or are they directly going to wedding ? May be haldi and sangeet BTS will come out in weekend and next week show it will be covered. So waiting for it !! Asit is expected , it has lot of potential . The key is script and the execution . Hoping for the best . Seems September month episodes are going to decisive one for now in KV lives and both families concerned !!!

Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I never thought they will bring back ONS. I hope they execute it well and not end in 2 episodes

I feel it will be a partial reveal where Katha will be blamed to have ONS. Kavita will stand with her (remember the dialogue Sab Jayaz hai), same with Dodo and Guni Maa. Kailash will fall into guilt and depression (rather whole G family). 

Viaan will step in and clarify, but that will break all the relations. He will go back into shell. His ties with Teji, Maya, Farah all will break. I think only Ehsan will stand with him. 

I feel that marriage will not happen and truly wish they keep Aarav away from all these. He is too young to understand all these.

Once ONS is revealed it will be Viaan who will be the most affected, as I don't think any one will blame Katha. It will be Viaan who will be blamed for.

The track can be executed very well and can bring in good TRP. This track can be redemption for Teji, Maya, Kailash and many more. Even we can enjoy how K-V get back together by the end of the track