New promo-ONS reveal?

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 months ago

https://youtu.be/rNxxaOPHHTo?si=ySGiq4iGHmVzQ2ny

I know this has already been posted in the spoiler thread but making a separate topic for this as it is the biggest conflict in the show.

Edited by G259 - 7 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail

The reveal will backfire on Teji and Maya didi coz their best son will be on the receiving ends of everyone who’s connected to Katha. 😆🤪

Thank you for opening this thread 👍🏼

G259 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naya_31

The reveal will backfire on Teji and Maya didi coz their best son will be on the receiving ends of everyone who’s connected to Katha. 😆🤪

Thank you for opening this thread 👍🏼

Yes,they are all planning-plotting now.Little do they know that Viaan is involved in all this.I actually want to see everyone's reaction on knowing what Viaan did.I hope Viaan stands by Katha and doesn't let anyone shame her.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

Yes,they are all planning-plotting now.Little do they know that Viaan is involved in all this.I actually want to see everyone's reaction on knowing what Viaan did.I hope Viaan stands by Katha and doesn't let anyone shame her.

Everybody is going to hate Viaan. I think Yuvraj and Papa ji might beat him up lol 🥴🤪

Naya_31 thumbnail

For some unknown reason I think Maya dislikes Teji and Viaan. 

G259 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naya_31

Everybody is going to hate Viaan. I think Yuvraj and Papa ji might beat him up lol 🥴🤪

I was going to say that Papa G will turn against KaViaan relationship again.You know-"Meri beti aisi aadmi se shaadi nahi karegi" type.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

I was going to say that Papa G will turn against KaViaan relationship again.You know-"Meri beti aisi aadmi se shaadi nahi karegi" type.

Teji ka heart attack loading

Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Till now there was no drama now suddenly there is lots of drama🤣

First Maya didi and now reet is back to play vamp😆

Suddenly saazishe start ho gayi then katha cant conceive track coming up and now ONS truth will also come out. Ek ke baad ek dhamake🤣

Naya_31 thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/katha-ankahee-maya-didi-digs-in-to-know-of-katha-spending-1-crore-on-aaravs-treatment_199920 

The word “Maya Didi” is literally highlighted in every sentence lol 🤣 

Edited by Naya_31 - 8 months ago